It was Fu Xiao’s room.

What’s up with him?

Su Zening was no longer sleepy at all, and with a flash of light, he immediately turned into a human. He randomly wrapped himself with clothes and rushed to the next room. He knocked on the door and called out anxiously: “Fu Xiao?”

There was no sound from the door.

Su Zening immediately opened the door.

It was pitch black inside the door, and the light was turned on with a snap. Fu Xiao sat on the edge of the bed with one hand supporting his head. Beside him, the floor lamp fell to the ground. He should have accidentally tripped over the floor lamp when he got up at night.

Su Zening hurriedly went up, he crouched beside the bed, and looked at Fu Xiao. He carefully looked at him from top to bottom, until he confirmed that Fu Xiao was not injured, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Fu Xiao propped his forehead, his lips were a little chapped.

Su Zening understood at a glance that he must be suffering from recurring illness again. He stretched out his hand and touched Fu Xiao’s forehead, and then touched himself. When he found that the temperature was about the same, he breathed a sigh of relief: “I’ll go call the doctor.”

When he was done, he got up and went over the phone.

Then a warm hand grabbed his fingers.

Su Zening lowered his head and looked at Fu Xiao puzzled.

Fu Xiao raised his dark eyes to look at Su Zening: “Just take some medicine.” His eyes fell on the finger that the teenager had just brushed his forehead, and the slightly cool touch still seemed to linger in that place.

He has never liked to trouble others, and he knows his body well.

Su Zening was a little hesitant, but seeing Fu Xiao’s eyes firm and unquestionable, he sighed heavily and said with anger and annoyance: “Okay, okay, I won’t call. Anyway, that body is not mine.”

Fu Xiao always doesn’t take his body seriously.

He turned his head and threw away Fu Xiao’s hand, then he bent down and prepared to lift up the floor lamp.

The floor lamp is modeled after the style of the Republic of China, with metal rods around it, and the wire next to it just goes around the foot of the Western-style embossed bed at the bottom of the bed for some reason, and circled it several times.

The teenager lowered his head sulking. Fu Xiao could only look at the teenager’s soft black hair, and his blue eyes occasionally when he looked up.

Fu Xiao thought of Little Sugar Cake that was left at home again. Little Sugar Cake must have exploded with anger. He didn’t go home today, and he didn’t know if it was asleep now or if it was obedient.

He raised his hand unconsciously, wanting to rub the teenager’s black hair in a daze.

The teenager raised his head at this time, his fingers skimmed the corner of the teenager’s lips just right.

It is smooth and warm to the touch.

With the delicate and soft uniqueness of young people.

The two looked at each other.

Fu Xiao’s eyes were extremely dark, as dark as the deepest night, and there seemed to be a bottomless vortex in them, attracting all of Su Zening’s thoughts into it.

His mind was blank, and the tips of his ears turned red. He lowered his head in a panic and lowered his head to look at his hands with ball of wire and the foot of the bed. He couldn’t help thinking about what Fu Xiao was going to do and why he had to touch his mouth.