Fu Xiao and Secretary Zhang didn’t know what to say, so they stopped when they saw him coming.

Su Zening didn’t care either. Looking at Fu Xiao’s face, he was relieved. He also knew that it didn’t make much sense for him to come in, but he was always worried about it unconsciously. He just put the documents down, and then saw that Fu Xiao’s glass was empty, so he brought Fu Xiao a glass of water, and left without saying a word.

Fu Xiao, however, endured looking sideways at the back of his leaving figure, and called out: “Yi Ning.”

Su Zening turned his head to look at Fu Xiao, his blue eyes were a little puzzled.

Fu Xiao’s voice paused for a moment.

Ve Ifclcu ibbxfv ja tlw rerqlmlberis.

Me Wljb rjlv: “Qjla jcv obiibk wf bea.”

Ve Ifclcu kjr raeccfv, kjr Me Wljb pera ublcu ab afii tlw atlr?

Lf jikjsr ofia atja atlr kjr cba ktja Me Wljb kjr ublcu ab rjs, yea tf ralii cbvvfv.

Coafg j ktlif, atf akb rfa boo.

The transparent elevator opened, and Su Zening, who was holding the documents and followed behind Fu Xiao, had a stiff back. He paused as he walked in. Once he entered, he leaned in the corner, staring at the operation panel as if there were many flowers on it, and he didn’t dare look down at all.

Fu Xiao looked over and asked lightly: “Afraid?”

Su Zening straightened his back and said: “Just a little bit.”

He was very afraid in his heart though.

But he is the person who is going to save Fu Xiao from the fire and water in the future. In order to see Fu Xaio shed tears of gratitude to him in the future, and worship him in a kowtow, he must maintain his image.

Fear of high or something is too cheap.

Just after he finished speaking, the elevator ceiling suddenly shook.

Su Zening immediately shrank behind Fu Xiao, it’s as if there’s actually an accident, Fu Xiao has to be smashed first. He simply has no employee’s intuition.

The elevator only vibrated for a moment, and soon returned to normal.

Fu Xiao glanced at him sideways: “A little bit?”

Don’t think he didn’t hear the smile in Fu Xiao’s voice! Even if others can’t hear it, can’t he hear it?

Su Zening clenched his fists angrily, he raised his head and looked at Fu Xiao, trying to defend himself: “Maybe this little bit of mine is a little bit more than the others.”

The teenager’s blue eyes looked at Fu Xiao, like clear sea water, clear and bright.

Fu Xiao uncomfortably turned his head away, and looked at the elevator control panel: “Here it is.”

He walked out of the elevator, and Su Zening, who was holding the document behind him, chased after him and explained: “You have to believe me, it’s really just a little bit, ah.”

The two men sat in the car with the car’s partition raised.

Fu Xiao and Su Zening were both sitting in the back seat. Su Zening was holding the document and was still thinking about what happened just now. He couldn’t help crying in his heart, for his future glorious image.

The driver brought the two up the highway, and they didn’t seem to be able to reach their destination so quickly.

Fu Xiao closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.