Chapter 73 - First Night [side story]

Start from the beginning

Was he worried? In the meantime, they were worried that Jiwoo was weighed down by the weight of being the Akarna.

But she also wanted to show that this is not the case anymore.

“Actually, I want to try again.”

Jiwoo said that she was okay, but their expressions still showed no signs of loosening up.

“Are you against it?”

“We don’t have the qualifications for that. But…”

Helka closed his eyes and sighed as he spoke. She looked around at the others, and others nearby were also deep in thought.

Jiwoo tilted his head.

“I will also receive a reward.”

“Actually, that’s the biggest problem.”

Callan lowered his voice somewhat and spoke privately to Jiwoo.

“I feel like they’re going to sell themselves as a reward.”

“No! I won’t accept that!”

Jiwoo raised her voice in embarrassment, then lowered her voice again like Callan.

The children of Elandos had unnecessarily good ears, so it seemed like they heard everything they just said anyway.

“But you can change your mind. If they have an idea, they’ll just try to seduce you, right?”

“Ah… it’s okay because I don’t have much intention of getting married unless it’s you guys.”

Enci, who was still quiet, responded to those words. His expression was very grim, as if there was something he didn’t like.

“You’re not married yet.”

“Then, is it okay to get married before going? They won’t touch a married woman, right?”

“M-Married woman…”

Tevon repeated the word and hiccupped.

“Then I am a married man?”

“Yes.”

“That sounds good.”

Callan immediately lifted Jiwoo and pushed Tevon away, who was quite ready to dance.

“Seo Jiwoo. Well, I feel a little bit rushed, but for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow… Haa.”

Callan always spoke without hesitation, yet at this rare occasion, he was hesitating. He wasn’t saying anything out of the ordinary, but he seemed a little shy.

“I’m thinking about starting the first night, what do you think?”

“What?”

Did she just hear that wrong? They were in the middle of preparing for the wedding right now, and in fact, they were rushing the schedule because other groups were waiting anxiously.

She had just picked out a dress and some jewels for her to wear to the ceremony.

“We haven’t even been married yet?”

“What?”

Helka, who had been overhearing the strangely incoherent conversation, drew attention by clearing his throat.

“Seo Jiwoo, the first night comes before the ceremony.”

“What? Why?”

Lanceil, who had been so polite, even interrupted.

“To get married, it’s not okay if our performance in the bedroom isn’t comfortable for you.”

“That’s right. You should try and consider everything before you settle down.”