Aaravi gives him a ‘really’ look and said,

“Who takes a baby for a bike ride, Manyu? He is not even one yet,” 

She sternly told him.

She turns and starts climbing stairs to go to their bedroom while Abhimanyu trails like an innocent child behind her. 

“He loves it, Jaan. Also I drive slow and carefully,” he said but she ignored him.

And our baby boss, Abheer royally ignores his parents because he doesn't want to interfere between husband and wife issues. So he began singing songs in his own unique language which only smart and highly intelligent people like him can understand and sing. It's a talent, you know. 

Making Abheer sit on the bed, Aaravi started removing his puffy jacket. Abheer wiggle and scream as she is trying to slip his jacket from his shoulders.

“Stop your drama, Abheer! Your stupid dadda spoiled you,” she scolded little Abheer who was making faces trying to push her hands away as he didn't want to change his clothes. 

“Pffffffff!!” he let out a sound showing his tongue to his Mumma. Abhimanyu who was looking at them let out a laugh. 

Aaravi looked at her 8-month- old son in disbelief. Abheer giggles seeing her surprised face. She turns to her husband who is laughing loudly.

“Manyu!!” she warns him, making his laugh stop but there is a wide smile on his face.

“What have you done to my innocent baby?” she said to Abhi then again turned to Abheer who was busy babbling to himself happily. 

She then somehow made him change into something comfortable between his screaming and crying. While Abhi went to take a bath. 

Abhimanyu comes out of the bathroom and sees Aaravi arranging Abheer’s cupboard in their closet. He slowly walked to her and back hugged her softly. She smiles slightly.

He dipped his face into her neck and placed a few kisses there, making her sigh. 

“Are you still mad??” he murmured against her shoulder.

She sighs softly and slowly turns in his arms to face him. Looking into his eyes, she smiles and kisses his cheek.

“No, I know you won't do anything that harms our Abheer,” she whispered.

Abhimanyu smiles and kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly to himself.

“I love you…”

“Same pinch..” she replies cheekily before they break into chuckles.

“Stupid girl,” he muttered before catching her lips into a deep kiss loving kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she stands on her toes and kisses him back with same passion and intensity.

“Where is Abheer?” he whispered in between the kisses.

“Sleeping…” she breathed out before he again attached their lips. 

Aaravi felt something soft behind her and realized she was on the bed with Abhi hovering over her. She smiles while biting her lips seeing Abhi looking at her with a desire filled gaze. 

She giggles as he hides his face in her neck and lightly brushes his nose along her neck before placing butterfly kisses all over her neck and chest. While his hands are busy removing her clothes from her body. 

And soon the two bodies lost in the bliss of love, lust and passion. 

“Bad boy Abheer!” Vihaan teases the little boy, making him scream angrily.