They does and she ties rakhi to them.

Nik- this?

T(smiles)- happy raksha bandhan bhaiya.

Nik and doodle looks at each other then at her. Their eyes fill with tears and they immidiately hugs her tightly kissing her forehead making roshni smile.

D- thnk u and sry. Actually we didnt knw about it as we never celebrated this.

Nik- bt why worries now she is here na. We gonna celebrate it every yr r8 twinkle.

Twinkle smiles fades bt she composes herself and nods. Doodle and Nik takes out their wallets and gives her some money.

Nik/D- sry we dont have any gift so take it.

T- haww no i didnt tie rakhi to ask for anything bhaiya.

D- bt as u r our little sister and now toh officially so u will have to keep it or come with us we will buy a nice gift for u.

T- are mre sweet bhaiyon relax and no need of these materialistic things just.....(holding both of their hands) promise me u will always remember me.

Ro- u r in front of them only twinkle then why will they need to remember u?

T- are mtlb what if we wont be able to meet someday or kunj sir throw me out.... so i m just saying never forget me. Just keep me as ur good memory always. Promise me na pls....

They sighs bt again hugs her.

D(cups her face)- we wont let anything happen to u ok. We will always protect u from everything even from ur kunj sir too. He dont have enough guts to throw u out otherwise we gonna kick his a** from this hospital.

Nik- doodle is r8 twinkle. We wont let that day come when u will have to be seperate from us. We promise u.

Listening all this brings tears in twinkle's eyes. The pain which she was trying to control god knws from how much time was going out of her tolerance level now. She just crashes in their arms and starts crying making them confused.

T(whispers)- i m so sry bt its too late now. I love u all so much. Thnk u for everything.....

With this she breaks the hug and after hugging roshni for just a sec she runs out of there knowing she will definitely fall weak in front of them leaving shocked roshnik and doodle behind. Once they gains their senses they shouts for her bt she was already gone. They looks at each other not understanding what happen just now.

D- i think we should go behind her.

And without even listening their answers doodle just runs behind twinkle. Roshnik also were about to go bt roshni's gaze went on twinkle's bag which she left on her desk. She picks it up bt mistakenly it slipped from her hand and all things fell on floor.

Ro- shit....

Nik- its ok wait i will help u.

They both starts picking everything and stuffs it in her bag bt their gazes went on a dark bottle. Roshni confusingly picks it up bt her eyes widens reading the content.

Ro- what the hell she was about to do with rat's poison?

Nik hurriedly snatches it from her and again recalls all the incidents which happened just a while ago and literally he shivered in fear.

Nik- no something definitely is not r8. (he takes his phone and calls someone bt sighs angrily) Roshni keep calling twinkle until she picks it up. (roshni nods and starts calling twinkle and nik dials doodle's no.) Hlo doodle where is twinkle?