Part I

Hello hello hello and welcome to the first part of The Vows of Enemies, my new fantasy novel and first novel on Wattpad!! (I'm very excited if you can't already tell!) 

After this part, I won't be present within the chapters until the end of Part 1 and start of Part 2- in 11 chapters to be exact- so I really hope you like this part just as much as I do! I am in the middle of writing Part 2 and have no idea when that'll be ready- I'll need to edit it too so that'll take an extra few days- but make sure to turn on notifications so you don't miss it when I do post it! Anyway....without further ado, I introduce you to my fantasy world, my beloved characters, the problems they may face along the way in chapters 1-11, part 1 of 3...

without further ado, I introduce you to my fantasy world, my beloved characters, the problems they may face along the way in chapters 1-11, part 1 of 3

PART 1

THE THEORY OF MAGIC

CHAPTERS 1-11 

Total 31,311 words

Part Song: intro (end of the world) by Ariana Grande

"If the moon went dark tonight
And if it all ended tomorrow
Would I be the one on your mind?"

Just a quick note- don't be alarmed by the length of chapter 1, its the shortest chapter in the whole book. My average word count for a chapter is around 2500-3000 words. Also, the images you'll see at the beginning of each chapter tell you whose POV it is in :)

Updates coming every Wednesday and Sunday :) 

Enjoy xoxo