|65|--- #𝟸 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚢𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

Start from the beginning

Picture Credits: Lysander (She looks like a weird vampire and if the picture is bad its bad cause she's in it not my photo taking skills. I'm actually pretty good in photography)

Name: Lily (Nice and elegant, 8/10)

Family: Potter (Its a rich family but overrated as hell, only reason the rating is high cause her mom is a Weasley and the Weasley's are like chef's kiss family, I single handedly despise this family cause of Harry Potter, 7/10)

Personality: INTP-T (Well she's just a jerk to an exquisite list and I'm in it so I guess I'm not a good judge for this, 6/10)

Appearance: Dark red hair, emerald green eyes (Nahhh.. If I comment on this there will be a huge problem (pauses) She's pretty, her eyes make me want to cheat on myself , 8/10)

Intelligence: 136 IQ (I expected more from you Potts but good job, 8/10)

Social skills: Well she snaps too much and doesn't really talk much except to her circle if you see she's just popular cause of her family, 5/10. 

Speciality: Being annoying to me and hanging out with Potter and Garcia and gossiping or playing or doing girl stuff? I don't know.

Overall: 70/100 (PASS, WOAH that's good like really good) 

10. Michelle Justice Garcia:

Picture Credits: Lily (She stole my damn camera one day)

Name: Michelle (Officially one of my favourite names, 8/10)

Family: Garcia (She has the sweetest family but she's a little spoilt cause she's a single child, 7/10)

Personality: INFJ-A (She's one person I can actually tolerate, 7/10)

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes (She's so average and yet makes it up with her cute personality, 7/10)

Intelligence: 113 IQ (Nice but I expected better, 6/10)

Social skills: I don't know she's friendly once you get to know her. she reply's if you ask her anything with a nice and kind reply. (5/10)

Speciality: Dancing and humming music which keeps me alive in potions class.

Overall: 66/100 (PASS, Well that's unexpected to be honest) 

11. Tiffany Heart Campbell:

 Tiffany Heart Campbell: