Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

Then it shows scene of army readying themselves.

King John displeased and muttered "War was not the answer, Ingrith. Your actions have consequences."

Ingrith sneered at her former husband, but she then remembers how she was stripped of her rights.So that made her stop talking.

Jaffar hummed and said"She cleverly used the curse on the King to frame Maleficent and incite the army and gain control."

Regina nodded and added"She seems to planned everything to the tee."

Mal's eyes glowed with rage, while Maleficent calmed her down.

Maleficent was lying on something soft. She could feel it pressing against her skin, keeping her warm and comfortable. She dared not open her eyes.

Not yet. She feared that if she did, she might discover the warmth was a dream. She had only vague memories of the moments after she had been shot. She remembered falling for what felt like forever and the sensation of the water as she crashed into it. She remembered seeing the engineer on the tower and then her eyes closing as the weight of the water and her wound became too much and she was pulled along with the current until she went over a massive waterfall.

Once again she had fallen, only to land in the colder water of the ocean beyond Ulstead. Caught in the current, she had begun to drift. And then someone, or something, had pulled her from the water. She remembered being lifted into the sky and the sound of wings beating close to her ears.

Mal and Aurora once again thanked Conall for helping there mother.

Aurora was hopeful of the fact, she can patch her relationship with Maleficent and Mal.

She could have sworn there was a shimmering blue light and then wind on her cheeks. Her eyes had flickered open a while later, and she had only the briefest glimmers of huge towering rocks and crashing waves before whoever was carrying her headed down and into what looked like a cave.

Then her eyes had closed again as she gave in to the overwhelming pain. Now she lay still, trying to make sense of what had happened. Finally, she opened her eyes. The comfortable bed she was lying on was made of moss.

Mal questioned, "Mom is okay, but where is she?"

Conall explained, "That is our home; all the Dark Fey were driven there."

Mal asked, "Driven there?"

Conall sighed and replied, "Yes, humans hunted us down. We had to flee."

Borra clenched his teeth, haunted by memories of his tribe's persecution and his father's capture. He vividly recalled humans cutting off his  father's wings as a gruesome trophy. Despite attempting to ignore humanity and live peacefully in the moors, the incident with Ingrith shattered any trust he had left.

Borra scoffed, saying, "All humans are the same; you will never change."

Philip frowned and defended, "No, we are trying and have been striving to live in peace."

Borra sneered, "You forgot what your mother did. Your so-called friend Adam covered up Maleficent's innocence and tried to invade Moors. If not for Maleficent creating a different realm, the number of fey killed would have been enormous."

Philip flinched at the reminder, while Conall calmed his friend. Conall spoke, "You must understand, we gave humans a chance, and so did Maleficent. The results are not good."