Maleficent 2 Part 11

Aurora took a break and she knew thatduring this dinner, she did some of the stupidest things to get accepted by Philips family and she hated herself for what happened at the end.

Philip came, he stood next to her and sensing her sadness he held her hand and calmed her down.

Aurora was tearing up and said"I don't want to lose them again."

Philip kissed her forehead and with soothing tone said"Don't worry they will understand the fact you made a mistake and you did try to make it right in the end."

Aurora was not sure, but reluctantly nodded still she not looking forward to it, she already had a strained relationship with Mal and if Mal sees how she treated Maleficent at the end, it was going strain their relationship further.

So taking a deep breath she went back to watching the movie with her husband.

Moments later, Maleficent entered the room. Her powerful wings dragged on the floor behind her as she strode forward. Her face was unreadable. Diaval followed, his own face an open book as he anxiously took in the surroundings.

"Hello, Maleficent," Phillip said, moving forward.

"It is wonderful to see you again." Aurora looked at him, silently thanking him. She knew that this moment was tense for him, too. But he was, as always, handling it like a gentleman. Gesturing to his parents, he went on. "This is my father, King John of Ulstead. And my mother, Queen Ingrith."

"Welcome to our home," King John said warmly. Maleficent didn't move. Aurora held her breath as she watched her godmother lock eyes with Queen Ingrith. There was a long beat during which Aurora was sure something terrible would happen. And then, to her surprise, Maleficent bowed her head ever so slightly. "How kind of you to invite me this evening," she said. Aurora nearly fainted in relief and mouthed a small thankyou to Diaval. She knew he was responsible for that. Unaware of any tension, King John smiled broadly. "I trust you had no trouble finding the castle."

Beast looked at his friend questioned"You didn't sense the tension in the room?"

John was slightly embarrassed and answered"No, I didn't at the time."

Ingrith with a sneer whispered"Imbecile."

Maleficent caught Diaval's eyes. Aurora knew exactly what it meant. Clearly, Diaval's guidance had only gotten them through the first hello, not the small talk. Turning back to the king, Maleficent raised an eyebrow. "Why?" she asked.

"Would I?" Diaval jumped in front and told Malficent in a low tone"He's making small talk......I'll explain it later."

Diaval trying to save the moment. "No trouble at all."

"This is Diaval," Aurora said, introducing her friend, since no one else had. She didn't bother to mention that he was actually a raven in human form. She figured that was something they could address later. Queen Ingrith nodded.

"Thank you for coming," she said. "Please, make yourself at home." Just then, the sound of a bell rang out and a servant announced that dinner was served. Breathing a sigh of relief, Aurora followed the king and queen as they made their way down the hall. Maleficent had survived the introductions. Now they just had to eat dinner. How hard could that be? Candles lit an immense table in the middle of an equally massive dining room. In the corner, a group of musicians quietly played as servants hurried about, loading the table with food and drink. Despite the dozens of candles and heavy drapes that lined the windows, the room felt oddly cold. Aurora got the impression it was too big to ever be warm.

Jay whistled seeing so many precious items and said"I definitely want to pay a visit to Audreys home now."

Audrey glared at Jay and yelled"No, you don't."

Watching The Truth about MaleficentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara