Maleficent 2 Part 12

When everyone was absorbing everything they seen, watcher appeared causing there attention to turn to him.

Watcher seeing everyone is ready said"I am going to bring two more guests, they have been told everything."

Everyone was curious about these guest and through the portal came Borra and Conall.

Maleficent was shocked seeing Conall alive walked and hugged her friend.

Conall with a sad smile and said"It seems you have suffered a lot."

Maleficent shook her head and replied"It is nothing."

Conall sighed, while Borra just gave Maleficent a nod.

Everyone expect for Dival, Philip, Aurora and was curious about these new friends of Maleficent.

It seemed Maleficent Dragging her eyes from the golden cradle, she turned her cold stare to Ingrith. "This castle?" she said. Ingrith nodded. "Of course," she answered, her tone as icy as Maleficent's stare.

"This will be their home." Maleficent looked at Aurora. She raised a perfectly arched brow as if to say, Oh, really? But before Aurora could respond, King John bumbled on. "We hear Aurora has a castle of her own," he said. "Yes, I'm curious," Ingrith added. "How did Aurora become queen of the Moors?" Maleficent picked up the most harmless-looking item on her plate-a lone stalk of asparagus-and bit into it, the snap echoing in the overly large room. "I named her queen," she answered simply.

"Her castle is quite stunning," Phillip said, looking at his parents. "You must see it." Aurora wanted to hug him. He was trying so hard to keep the conversation light. But Ingrith was after something, and she wouldn't be deterred. "But in fact," she went on, "she has another castle, does she not?"

"Mother," Phillip warned. Ingrith brushed him off. "There's one on the Moors-and one left behind by her father. King...Stefan, was it?" At the mention of the man's name, both Aurora and Maleficent bristled. Taking a deep breath, Aurora tried to calm her racing heart. She wasn't sure why Phillip's mother felt the need to bring up the past, but she was not going to let it ruin the present. Taking the high road, she nodded and said, "That castle was never my home. It was given to the people."

Regina sighed said"She will not give up until she gets the correct answer from you."

Maleficent nodded and replied"I knew it, she had been prodding a lot during that dinner."

"So you're also a true princess," Ingrith said, pressing on, "even though Stefan died-or was he killed? Remind me, did he die or was he killed?"

Any warmth that had crept into the room over the earlier part of the dinner evaporated. Seeing Aurora's rosy cheeks lose some of their color, Maleficent frowned. "Both," she snapped.

The room grew silent. Ingrith's eyes were locked on Maleficent, while Maleficent's were glued to her goddaughter. Aurora, meanwhile, just looked at her lap, willing her tears not to fall. She hated thinking of that night years ago. She had been given so much-Maleficent's love, the Moors, Phillip-but the cost had been high. On a night that was supposed to be about the future, she was miserable thinking about the past. "Because I remember the story of a baby," Ingrith continued. "A baby cursed to sleep and never wake up." As she spoke, her eyes remained fixed on Maleficent. It was clear the queen knew there was more to the story. But how much more did she know? Oblivious, King John put a hand to his heart. "Now, who would do such a thing to an innocent child?" he asked, sounding truly horrified.