Maleficent 2 Part 14

During the intermission, Maleficent decided to take Mal, Jay, Carlos, Audrey, Jane, and the Fairy Godmother to the Moors.

Philip and Aurora chose to wait until after the movie to ask Maleficent for forgiveness. Only if forgiven would they venture into the Moors.

Audrey, upon seeing her mother, was saddened but resolute, nodding in agreement.

With the help of the Watcher, a portal to the dimension of the Moors was opened. As they stepped through the portal, a blinding light enveloped them, and when it faded, they found themselves in a breathtaking forest inhabited by extraordinary creatures.

Mal and Jane because of there fairy blood felt they were home, both of them made eye contact.As Mal questioned"You felt that too, right."

Jane nodded and with a smile replied"It felt right."

Maleficent answered"That is your fairy blood calling to you, telling you are home."

Fairygodmother teared up and nodded.

This magical land was adorned with colorful flowers, abundant rivers and lakes, and towering mountains. Extraordinary beings like Wallerbogs, Mushroom Fairies, Water Fairies, Leaf Fairies, and Hedgehog Fairies lived harmoniously in this enchanting place.

As they ventured deeper into the forest, they noticed Darkfey with black or rainbow wings, one with striking white wings, possibly the queen.

The Darkfey quickly realized Maleficent's return, calling out, "She has returned, Lady Maleficent is here, and Borra is with her."

Everyone in the Moors was alerted, flying to the scene where they saw their queen, Maleficent, accompanied by Borra, Diaval, and many children.

In reverence, they all bowed and joyfully exclaimed, "Welcome back, my lady."

Maleficent graciously urged them to rise, and to everyone's astonishment, Conall, once believed to be dead, was among them.

Conall began to explain everything while Mal, Audrey, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Jane, and Ben gazed around the magnificent forest in awe.

The magical fairies of the Moors captured their attention, and the Fairy Godmother couldn't help but shed tears, whispering, "I am back home." Jane comforted her mother, offering a comforting embrace.

The Moors' curious fairies observed the presence of human children among them. Some noticed a familiar aura about Mal, Maleficent smiled and spoke up to them"This is Mal, she is my daughter."

A few courageous dew faeries approached her, their iridescent wings shimmering in the sunlight.They flew around Mal with great curiosity, while Mal smiled and greeted"Hi."

Some them chirped in great enthusiasm and fluttered around her.

It had been a long time since Maleficent had truly looked at her home.

Aurora moved to the door. "I have to return to the Moors," she said. "It's the only way." "Aurora!" Phillip called, chasing after her. "Wait!" Aurora's face was awash with emotions as she looked among Phillip, the king, and the queen.

"I have to go to her, Phillip," she said.

"It's the middle of the night," Phillip said.