Chapter 7

Maleficent and Leah made their peace as both had lost early years of their daughter's lives,while they were not best friends or anything.Also,  Leah knew Aurora had some kind of bond with Maleficent.Leah just didn't know how strong it was as she originally thought Maleficent had cast some kind of spell on her to make her like that,but now she could see that Maleficent actually cared about Aurora.Leah sighed and thought"I will speak with Aurora and Maleficent after this."

While Hades wasn't able to talk with Mal or Maleficent as both point-blank ignored him.The watcher soon called everyone to watch the remaining part of Maleficent's past.

The screen soon showed Stefan begging "Maleficent!....Don't do this I am begging you."This got the attention of Maleficent who stopped chanting to look at him. Maleficent spoke"I like you begging.Do it again".Maleficent didn't show any emotion to the man who took her wings away from her.

They didn't feel bad for Stefan in any way,but they did feel bad for Aurora who got caught in the crossfire between Maleficent and Stefan. Also, Belle was watching the interaction between Leah and Stefan on-screen asked"Is it just me or Stefan seems to look at Leah for permission to speak from time to time." 

A watcher who was silent till now answered"That is because Stefan while chosen to be king didn't have the loyalty of the entire palace even though King Henry chose him as his successor many were not happy with him as their king and most people didn't rebel against him was because of Leah as she was considered to be as kind as Aurora back in the day. As many previously loyal to King Henry had watched her grow up and they knew Stefan never cared about Leah."Leah took a breath to calm herself she knew Stefan didn't care about her at all as she saw Maleficent give her small smile which she both clouded by revenge made a mistake they regretted.

While Stefan was turing red with embarrassment since he knew Leah had atleast half of kingdom supporting and the rest only supported him at the time was because of King Henry picking him as successor or the fact Leah was his wife.

Stefan had a pleading expression on his face as he stared at Maleficent, who lowered her face as she gave him a serious look, telling him that she meant what she said. Left with no choice, Stefan got down to one with Leah watching her husband. Stefan looked at the corner of his eyes a couple of old men watching them before he looked back at the Queen of Moors. Stefan begged, "I beg you".Maleficent just blankly stared at him with slightly glowing green eyes.

Maleficent grinned and said"All right." she saw  Stefan looking a bit relieved. As Maleficent continued her chant  The princess can be woken from her death sleep, but by, true love's kiss". as Stefan realized Maleficent's trick, while everyone else was surprised at her words.

Belle was surprised and questioned"You made it such that the curse could be lifted by true love's kiss?", Maleficent sighed and replied, "I made it that way because I believed that nothing would be able to save her if I set the curse that way".

Mal asked her mother"What do you mean 'nothing would be able to save her?" Mal missing the point as Diaval explained"That's not Mistress set the curse like that, Young Mistress", getting Mal and everyone else to frown in confusion.

Maleficent turned to look at her daughter in the eyes as she explained why the curse was chanted that way. "I cursed her that way because I thought there was no such thing as true loves kiss.".getting Mal and else to widen their eyes in surprise at what she said. "You all saw how Stefan, a man I trusted and loved betrayed me and took my wings away from me. So I used his so-called 'gift' against him". Mal slowly began to understand why her mother cursed Aurora that way.

Jane asked, "C-come on. True love does exist. Aurora is alright, which means true love's kiss really does exist". Maleficent looked at her with narrowed eyes and replied "The 'true love' that saved Aurora isn't the 'true love' you're thinking about". Maleficent told the daughter of Fairy Godmother, getting everyone except Diaval to frown in confusion. . The human form raven spoke "Continue to watch you'll eventually see" getting everyone's attention as they went back to watching the movie. 

Maleficent turned around to face the crowd of people watching as magic spread even more. "This curse will last till the end of time!" The Mistress of Evil called out as her magic released a wave of energy. No power on Earth can change it".Maleficent finished as her curse as her magic spread out across the people, making them in fear as most of them collapsed to the ground. Young Maleficent et out a bone-chilling cackle as she began to run out of the castle, making everyone watching shiver.

Jay commented"I will say it again your mom is scary" as he was hugging himself as a chill went down his spine.

The screen changed once more to reveal them back at Stefan's throne room with him barking orders at a soldier standing in front of him. "King Steffan ordered his men to seize every spinning wheel in the kingdom the wheels were broken and burned, that they might never be used and thrown into the deepest dungeon in the castle. secretly, he entrusted the safety of the child to the magic of the pixies, who would take her to a remote hideaway for sixteen years and a day". The screen showed a dungeon filled with spinning wheels that were being burnt by soldiers and Stefan handing the wrapped-up baby Aurora to the three pixies. The screen changed to show the outside of the castle, where dark horses were pulling a carriage away from the castle and into the forest. The sounds of a crying baby were heard from within the carriage.

Maleficent shook her head and said, "You shouldn't have given Aurora to them."

While everyone except Dival and Aurora was confused as Leah with a worried tone questioned"What do you mean by that?"

Maleficent sighed and answered, "I am sure this will show her life. While I will say Aurora had the worst babysitters ever."

Leah hearing this looked at Aurora who looked away. Aurora life with pixies was pretty much a disaster as she  remembered having to learn to cook at a very young age because none of the pixies knew, another thing was the pixies almost never did their own chores.

The screen showed a room full of candles, a fireplace, a table with 71 chairs, and a window. Stefan was standing in front of the window, looking while wearing a sort of armor. The Voice explained, "Stefan shut himself behind the walls of his castle while his soldiers rode far and wide to hunt Maleficent down."The screen then showed the outside of the castle, where a platoon of knights was riding off on their horses to the Moor's.

Voice spoke, "But Maleficent made walls of her own, that the Moors might never again suffer the touch of any human." As the screen showed Maleficent standing at the gateway between the Moors and the kingdom, her hands spread out as green magic danced around it. Thorns erupted out of the ground in front of Maleficent and started forming a huge wall around the Moor's.

Everyone, except Maleficent and Diaval, widened their eyes as they witnessed the Mistress of Evil's powers once more

Everyone, except Maleficent and Diaval, widened their eyes as they witnessed the Mistress of Evil's powers once more. Maleficent explained "This wall of thorns was created so that the Moors would never suffer at the hands if humans"