Maleficent 2 Part 13

Everyone was now ready to watch the next part and the atmosphere was pretty tense especially after hat Aurora did.While Maleficent forgave her, Mal did not, she kept a cold attitude towards Auoroa.

But soon the movie continued.

The sound of footsteps pulled Maleficent out of her pain. Looking around, she saw the guards were beginning to raise their weapons. Maleficent had no choice. If she stayed, the guards would take her prisoner—or worse. With one last look at Aurora, Maleficent spread her wings and then, lifting into the air, swooped toward a high window. Crashing through it, she burst into the night sky. As shattered glass rained down, Maleficent flapped her wings and headed toward the Moors.

While Gerda slowly came to the top of the castle. In the engineer’s arms was a huge crossbow.

As Maleficent was unaware of the danger, Gerda placed a small round object into the bow.

Mal was worried and yelled"Oh no."

Aurora and Audrey we're in similar state.

Maleficent calmed them down, Diaval told her "Maleficent, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have protected you."

Malficent sighed and replied"It is not your fault.You were unable to help me at the time."

Although Diaval nodded, he still felt responsible.

While Jaffar frowned and said"So that's where she slipped of too."

Regina hummed and added"She had everything planned out and wanted to kill Maleficent then and there."

She pulled back her arm,the woman took aim and fired.A bullet zipped through the air.

A moment later, she cried out as the bullet struck her stomach. Her flesh hissed and smoked as iron met it. Trying to get away, Maleficent pumped her wings. But the pain was too much.

Jay was angry and yelled"That was a cheap shot!"

Mal quickly hugged her mother,
Mal's was be filled with shock and disbelief as she witnesses her mother being attacked and eventually falling into the river. She would be overwhelmed with concern and fear for her mother's safety. Mal would immediately feel the need to rescue her mother

But Maleficent quickly broke her out of that trance and whispered back"Don't worry nothing happened, I am safe."

Ben seeing the love of his life so sad told her with a resolute tone "We won't let this injustice go unanswered. We'll do whatever it takes to help Maleficent and bring the ones responsible to justice."while giving Ingirth a side eye.

While Aurora didn't know this was what happened after Maleficent flew away.

Aurora teary-eyed muttered "I can't believe this happened. It's all my fault. I have to find a way to fix this."