Prologue

One night at the Workshop..

Workshop Staff: Hand over those and no one will get hurt.

Khun: As if we will ever let you lay your finger on them!

Workshop Staff: Very well, if we can't take it by asking, we will take it by force.

The guy raised his right arm forward as a go signal and his comrades suddenly attacked. A shinsu made into arrows flies to their direction.

Khun uses the lighthouse quadruple shield skill to shield them from the enemy's flying arrow attacks.

Rak threw his spear towards the enemies and an explosion happened, knocking several of them together at once.

Rak: That's right turtles!

Khun: Tsk. I knew this day would come soon and I dreaded for this. With every bit of our happiness, they all would just be around to ruin it again.

Baam is holding in his arms a tiny human wrapped around a small blanket. Whilst the other is still on their bed, Khun took the other baby and cradled it in his arms. Both are still deeply asleep. Oblivious to what's happening around them.

Khun: Baam, we need to get out of here. Let's transport them to a safe place.

We can't fully fight if we are carrying them like this.

Khun brought his shinsu wings out.

Baam: But! What about Mr. Rak?!

Khun: We need him to stall for us. We'll come back for him as soon as we get them to a safer place.

Baam is hesitant and bows his head and shakes his thought of leaving Rak alone and possibly being severely injured or captured but it seems he doesn't have any choice and nods with determination and suddenly takes out his wings too and concentrates on forming his shinsu orb and attack the enemies by the door, knocking them all down.

Khun: Hey! Gator, hold them for as long as you can!

Rak: Don't tell me what to do! I already am doing it!

Workshop Staff 3: Running Away, eh?

You can't do that!!

Rak: Your enemy is me! Fight me, Turtle!

Rak attacked him with his spear to distract the enemy.

Khun and Baam bolted as fast as they could, trying to find a safe place for them to hide and saw one corner where they could hide for a bit.

Khun: Hold on, Baam, let's put them inside the lighthouse first to keep them a bit more safe. Then we'll look for a safer hiding place for them.

Khun and Baam carefully placed the 2 sleeping babies inside and Khun closed it as quietly as possible.

Baam: Let's get out of here.

Khun followed Baam to the exit of the workshop. And suddenly Hwaryun along with Endorsi appeared out of nowhere and seemed to be waiting for them by the exit.

Baam: What are you two doing here?

Endorsi: Saving you of course.

Hwaryun: I know a place where you can hide them. We don't have enough time. We need to go to keep them safe.

Baam: We can't go with you yet. Mr. Rak is still in there fighting and I don't want to leave him behind! We need to head back and fight with him!

Khun: But we can't fight with us carrying them. How about you take them first and we'll just follow as soon as we're done knocking them down?

Hwaryun: Very well.. I'll send the coordinates to your lighthouse. We will take them first and you will just follow. This will take you to the closest residential area here. As soon as you arrive there, someone will be waiting for you. Board on the airship and he'll teleport you to the place where you can safely hide your children.

Baam looks worried.

Baam: Are you sure about this Khun? I mean, I think it's better if they're with us. We can still protect them and we will do our best coz they're with us. We just need to be extra careful.

Khun: Baam.. I know you're worried but we can't take that risk. Anyone could just target my lighthouse and they still can't defend themselves in there alone whilst we're also defending ourselves.

Khun opened his lighthouse.

Baam starting to tear up.

Khun looked at him and tried assuring him.

Khun: Trust me. We will meet them again. No matter what...

We need to let them go or they might be in more danger here.

Baam's vision is now covered with tears running down his cheeks more than ever as he's trying to look at 2 infants trying to hold his fingers with their tiny little hands now that they're awakened by the noises.

Baam feels the warmth of their hands and rubs them gently with his fingers and he looks at them smiling back at him as if they're trusting him for their decision that they'll always be safe as long as they're with them.

Baam cried more and gently kissed their tiny hands and forehead and Khun tried to comfort Baam by rubbing his back and kissing his head whilst also patting the head of their sons.

Khun: It'll be alright, Baam.

Baam wiped his tears away and looked at Hwaryun and Endorsi.

Baam: I know this might be too much to ask but.. Please look after them.

Endorsi: Leave it to Aunt Endorsi. We will wait for you guys.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps.

Hwaryun: Looks like they're coming already.

We must leave now.

Endorsi: Right. Let's go Bong Bong!

ping

Suddenly, a flash of pink bright light appeared in front of them, enveloping Hwaryun and Endorsi and within a second, they were all out of sight.

Baam looks at the incoming enemies from the workshop with intense eyes.

Baam: Let's head back and face them properly now so we can be with our sons again.

To be continued..

Stay Tuned.

If you like and enjoy my content, consider subscribing so you can stay up to date of the new chapters coming out soon!

Thank you for reading!

Spread love and have a wonderful day!