"B-blue I know." She said.

"Know what" I asked softly.

She got out of the bed and walked over to me. She hugged my waist and laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry blue. Please don't leave me. Ill change" she said. She kept going on and on.

"No I'm sorry. Don't change yourself for no one. Not even me. I like you for who you are. I jus let some people get to me and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry" I said.

I lifted her head up by her chin so ha she was looking at me. I wiped her eyes with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry Lani" I said.

"I forgive you" she said. She then took a step back and I soon felt a sting on my face. She jus slapped the fuck outta me.

And my face wet so it hurt even more.

"That's for what you did. It wasn't jus for one day blue. It was for a week." She said. I have been acting weird I her since last week.

"Okay I deserved that" I said rubbing my cheek.

"Yea you do. And we are back to square one. You have to earn my trust back" she said and walked away.

Her ass was fat.

"Okay. But can we still cuddle" I asked following her

"No. I'm going to cuddle with bey.." she turned around stoppin in front of my mom's door.

I was still rubbing my cheek she hits really hard.

"Come here" she said softly.

I walked up to her and she grabbed my face turning it to the side a little. She looked at m cheek then kissed it multiple times.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to hit you that hard." She said.

I laughed and told her it was okay.

We went in the room and the kids was still up. Lani walked up to my mom and jus stood there. My mom was focused on eating her cookie and looking at the tv.

"Yes Lani" she said. I laughed and hoped in the bed. I laid next to my mom under the covers and ate by snacks.

"Wanna cuddle" my mom asked. I focused on the tv tooning them out.

I'm glad I made things right with her. Even though we have to start over

Next day.

Kailani POV

I woke up once my alarm went off

I woke up once my alarm went off. I wasn't really sleeping good so the second it went off I was up.

Last night I fell asleep in beybeys room but then I woke up and came in here. I was up to about 2:30 crying. Then Mari came in here and she was crying.