ヮBook 2.7: Truth Always Prevailヮ

Courtyard....

  " Hyeeeaaarrrgh!"

" Hyeeeaaarrrgh!"

" Grrraaaaah! "

" pant* *pant*... Man, you just... You just don't give an inch..." Jack brush his sweats away, panting due to the intense fight his having with Deuce.
Deuce nod " Phew... You neither. You sure can fight"." It's like every one of your punches rattled me to the core..." Grin said, crossing his arms.

"Yeeesh... Maybe we got a little carried away. Uuuugh. At this point, I don't even care about makin' the stupid team", {Ace}

"Yo! I'm here..." I walked up to them, waving. Ace notice " Ah, Y/N! Here you are"." Sorry I'm late...".

Jack sighed " All right. The path ahead is clear. I'll tell you what I know,"." The path? The path to what?" Ace asked.

" The path my heart's telling me to walk. Remember, I'm betraying my own dorm here.
But I can't be quiet any longer!" {Jack}

He continues to say in an irritated tone " I don't care how strong the foe-I wanna face them with my own two fists! I've been training hard for this tournament. I was excited to see how far I could go,"

"But these cowardly schemes are making me sick! A triumph won through treachery means nothing!" He clenched his first. " I wanted to claim victory on the back of my own strength and skill, and fight to defend it!".

Ace stared at me " I think I preferred talking to his first"." Shut the fuck up ginger" I said, staring at him back. Deuce nod, understood" I get it now...I know exactly what he need..."

" That's not a good sign" (Grin)

" Ruggie's signature spell-
It makes its target copy Ruggie's movements.
Since he's making the same movements as the person he's controlling, he's able to make it look like an accident on their part" (Jack)

"Dah agak dah..."(know it) I sighed, crossing my arms. Ace nod slowly" Huh. So that's how he was able to get Grim to trade without getting caught. He just put out his hand, and Grim put out his".

Grim mad with the situation " That lousy, rotten...! Aaargh! Now I'm angry again! Food grudges never die!"." Wait, hold on a minute.
If he was mirroring the movements of someone about to fall down the stairs, surely someone would have noticed that?" Deuce ask, confuse.

" The whole dorm is on this, Deuce"

"Myah!?!?" (Grin)

I sighed " Ain't no way in seven ring of hell he'll do this job alone. Obviously, the whole ass dorm is helping him"." Like Y/N said, someone would have noticed if he was near the targets and also mimicking their actions.
I believe he escaped notice by surrounding himself with a wall of his dormmates, " Jack said.

" The whole dorm was in on it? But why?" Deuce mutter, before his pat on the back by Ace." Well, duh. How well they do at the Spelldrive tournament could make or break their careers. If that's their motive, well, it isn't hard to understand where they're coming from,"