ヮBook 2.6: Desert Haver Impactヮ

" Fuck......," I said, as my eyes glued on my phone screen. Why? Cause boi, I got Wanderer and I'm a simp for his puppet ass.

Grim looked at me, disappointed " You already swearing in the morning? Can't you control your swears for once?"." Diamlah kau kucing (shut up cat)," I said.

" By the way, did you go somewhere last night? I got up to warm up some milk. Was gonna see if you wanted some but you weren't there," {Grim}

" Oh. I met a friend yesterday. His a tall guy with long black hair and a horn. One can say his a pretty guy,".

Grim tilted his eyebrows" Huh! A dude with horns? Did this dude have a name?"." He said I can call him anything, so....," Before I answer, Grim state.

" Ooh, ooh, let me pick it! Howsabout... "Hornton"!". I blinked at him. Well, at least not something stupid. " It's up to you....,"." If Hornton's a student here, who knows when we might run into him? If we do, introduce me!
I ain't never seen a human with horns before," Grim said.

'I mean....a human with lion ears and shit aren't normal either?'

Then, Cater and Riddle approach us. " Mornin', N/N,"." Morning, Babe, Love," I wave with a happy smile. Their face is blushing red, but Riddle came back to his senses.

" Hm. Your tie is crooked, you know. A disorderly uniform suggests a disorderly dorm.
As a prefect, you should set a better example for your dorm members. Even if you only have one.
...There. All better,". {Riddle}

I planted a kiss on his forehead, and his mad blush while retreating. I chuckled, as Grim asked " So, where's Ace and Deuce?"." In accordance with rule 249, it's their turn to wear pink clothes and feed the flamingos.
By the way, it seems there was another incident last night,". Riddle state.

" Myah?! Really?!" {Grim}

" According to a portrait who witnessed it, the victim was a sophomore from Scarabia House.
His name is Jamil Viper. It appears the accident happened in the kitchen," {Cater}

I ignore their conversation, while I'm still thinking of a name to put on my Wanderer. Then, I remember Grim suggesting a name for Malleus since he doesn't know him.

' I'll name him Horntorn then'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cafeteria......

Grim spoke to the victim " You're the guy who got banged up in the kitchen yesterday, right? Mind if we chat?"." What is this? An inquisition?" A guy with long black hair said.

" Oh, hey! That's the weasel who set my rear on fire at orientation! aAnd you're the psychopath that really gave torture to all student!" A white hair boy pointed to me. I just blinked at him.

'whats so psychopath about hitting people with a stick and flip flops'

Riddle scolded Grim for his word " Grim. You need to work on your tone. Tact is important for these sorts of things.
Forgive us for interrupting your breakfast,"." Wow, the Heartslabyul housewarden and the fire-spitting weasel. Ahaha, what a fun combo!" the boy said.

" I ain't a weasel! The name's Grim. And that's my minion, Y/N," {Grim}

" I will fucking torture your small cat ass and grilled you, anjir,"

" HIK-," {Grim}

The boy smile " Huh! Well, I'm Kalim, Scarabia's housewarden. And that's the vice housewarden, Jamil,"." Uh, sure. Man, this guy throws me off," Grim said.

" So, why are you asking about my accident?" Jamil asked to me. And me? I answered honestly" It's for my fucking Wifi and therapy room from that crow bitch,"." R...rose. Please watched your language," Riddle calmed me.