"Give a warning!"

Silence. She didn't say a word.

"Do you want some candy, kiddo?" He repeated with that same sinister expression and tone.

***

She ran out of the room and soft dramatic cries slowly faded. She felt kind of bad, but that thing was really fucking creepy.

She slowly turned around and walked back in. The clown's sad expression lit up into a smile. The same creepy ass smile he wore constantly. She smiled back, but it was a nervous smile.

"Do you want some candy, kiddo?" He repeated for the third time. Damn. Is that all he says?

"Sure, I'll take some." She replied, hesitantly taking a piece and eating it. Yum. It was (favorite candy). As good as always. She went back to her and Jeff's room, the clown following behind.

She opened the door and saw nobody in the room, so she and the clown sat down on Jeff's bed, since it was the only one in there, and began to talk.

"I'm Laughing Jack." He said, the smile not leaving his face.

"I'm Y/n." She smiled, a genuine smile this time.

(Time skip bc I have zero fucking ideas for this shit.)

It had been maybe an hour later, she and LJ were playing Uno, until Jeff came in. He had just gotten out of the shower, he had a towel around his waist, and his hair was wet and messy.

Jeff let out a loud girly shriek when he saw Y/n.

LJ looked away and Y/n covered her eyes.

"Oh my god!" She yelled, "Give a warning!"

"A warning?! I'm not used to people being in my room!" He yelled back.

"Get used to it." She responded. Taking her hands off of her eyes as LJ got up and left.

"No- LJ- come backkk. Don't leave me with-"

The door shut and she groaned in annoyance.

"Wow. I'm that bad huh?"