"You want some candy, kiddo?"

"Woah..." She looked around, admiring the fancy place they stood in.

"What do you think of the slendermansion?" He asked

"I think that's a stupid name." She smirked

***

As they walked through, Jeff showed her where everything is. "And the last room is the room is my room." He opened the door and grabbed her wrist, pulling her along. "Just don't touch anything." He said, but she rolled her eyes

"Maybe I'll listen." She said

"Maybe I won't wrap your leg up." He replied

"Wait, no, sorry. Please bandage it."

"That's what I thought." He said, grabbing bandages. She sat down and he put a hand on her non-wounded thigh, wrapping the bloody one.

"So...where do I sleep?" She asked

"In my room. That's why I was the one who took you here and gave you a tour."

"Nooo, I don't want to sleep with you."

"Well fuck you too." He replied with a glare, before tying the bandages and standing up.

"Will I at least get my own bed?"

"Do you see another bed in here?"

She groaned in annoyance and got up, her legs still shaky, but she could kind of walk a bit better. She walked out and saw a short, young boy. He looked like Link from Zelda, and there was blood dripping from his eyes.

"Damn you look creepy as shit." She said, looking him up and down.

"Rude." He replied.

"No offense."

"None taken. I'm BEN."

"I'm y/n."

"Nice name." He said

"Thanks." She replied, before walking away and seeing a few other people in the living room. A tall, dark skinned girl with long, black, wavy hair, a short, black, skin tight dress, and black heels. She was really pretty. She smiled at y/n, and y/n blushed and smiled back. There was also a kind of short guy, but he was taller than Y/n. He had short brown hair, orange goggles, a grey mouth guard, and a blue and brown hoodie, and he would occasionally twitch and tic. He didn't smile at her, he just waved, and she waved back. The last person was a very tall boy with a blue mask, the mask had black drips down the eye holes, but he had no eyes. They didn't interact. Safe to say that they were all fucking creepy, but sort of nice.

Next, she wondered into a room. A dark room. No lights. No noise. She went to leave until she heard the door slam, and laughter.

"You want some candy, kiddo?" Said a creepy voice. Then, a light turned on. The room was a plain room, and only had a washer and dryer in it. Infront of her, was a freakishly tall man. Or...creature? He had a long, stripped, cone shaped nose, long limbs and claws for fingers, he looked like a clown, but creepy, sinister, and just...no color. He was all black and white, like an old cartoon on a vintage TV.

Silence. She didn't say a word.

"Do you want some candy, kiddo?" He repeated with that same sinister expression and tone.