"Back to kindergarten!"

Suddenly, there was a sharp knock on the door, its creak, and a familiar figure appeared right in front of me. Miss Jiu stood in the changing room, looking at me as if witnessing a miracle. Her eyes roamed over my body, especially focusing on my chest... A silent scene. I didn't even notice when Gahyeon left. I understand her...

"Yoohyeon..." the teacher said quietly.

And there I sat, not uttering a word, as if I were someone else. What Yoohyeon? What are you talking about?

"I came... I need to..." She shifted from foot to foot, desperately trying to figure out what to say.

Finally, finding fabric in my bag, I, still not taking my eyes off the teacher, tried to put on the T-shirt. Fumbling with the neckline, I managed to pull it on with some difficulty. My body no longer burned from her gaze. Gathering her thoughts, she finally spoke:

"I wanted to talk about the standardized test... Why didn't you solve the genetics problem?"

"We haven't done this type of problem in a long time... That's why..."

"And couldn't you prepare at home? What if you encounter it on the actual exam?" she scolded in a raised tone.

I stood silently, head lowered, and she continued to reprimand me.

"Alright, that's enough! It's time for me to go to class!" I stood up from the bench and headed towards the exit. But as soon as I reached the door... I was abruptly stopped. The teacher's hands encircled my waist, a quick push, and I pressed my back against her... Blood pounded in my temples, and my head spun like a top.

"What are you..." she whispered, raising her locked hands to my chest. Her words were incomprehensible to me as I felt her take a deep breath spasmodically... Her chest pressed against my back. It became increasingly difficult for me to resist. Miss Jiu held me tighter, and I completely immersed myself in her warmth, caressing her hands.

"Forgive me, I didn't mean to be so rough..." she whispered.

Closing my eyes, I tried to control the feelings that carried my mind further and further away. Gently moving her hands away, I turned to face her. She looked at me with a guilty look.

"It's okay, it's my fault. I should have thought about the problem," I smiled.

"If you want, come to my house tomorrow after school. I'll explain the problem to you... If you want, of course."

"Of course, I want to... will I be disturbing you?"

"No, I'll be pleased that you're coming," she smiled, gently kissing me on the cheek, "I'll call you... and now run to class!"

And after that, she left, and I just stood there. Reflectively, I touched the place where the teacher's lips had just been...

"Just look at her," Dami, Gahyeon, and Siyeon quietly surrounded me.

"Well, what just happened?" Dami interrogated me, "Come on, tell us!"

"Tomorrow I'm going to solve problems," I said joyfully

"So, tasks? And why is your face all flushed?" Gahyeon laughed.

Sighing, I reclined on the bench and closed my eyes.

"Still, I know who the winner is," Siyeon said.

"Did you doubt it? I knew it from the beginning... It was just a strategic move," I replied contentedly.

"You're our strategist!"

Since the early morning, I had been anxiously awaiting a call from Miss Jiu, but my phone seemed reluctant to bring me any good news. Absurd thoughts raced through my mind – well, how could they not? Lacking any enthusiasm, I left for school. Dami, in contrast to my gloominess, stood there, radiating joy and energetically waving at me.