Chapter 1 - Summoning (Singularity F)

...

After meeting her new boss (who is cute and VERY tsundere) and the absolute cutest girl to ever exist (eggplant Kouhai), one young girl by the name of Ritsuka Fujimaru thinks that's a fair trade for being thrown into a burning hellscape of a city filled with murderous monstrosities almost twenty years in an alternate past.

How is this possible? Magic bullshit.

Admittedly, Ritsuka is intrigued by the mere existence of magic, but is much more interested in one thing.

"So it's like gacha?"

The white haired lady and her boss, Olga Marie Animusphere, scowls at her. "No, it is not like gacha."

"You just said that there's a CHANCE to summon a Heroic Spirit or something else random. That's the textbook definition of gacha!" The orangette shouts at her boss.

Olga sighs, rubbing her temples as she mutters, "Why me...?"

"What is... gacha, Senpai?" The cutest girl in the world and Demi-Servant, Mash Kyrielight, asks her contractor Master, much curiosity in her voice.

Ritsuka gasps, aghast. "You don't know what gacha is?!"

Mash, wide eyed and still confused, shakes her head.

"Well, don't worry, Mash. Your senpai is gonna tell you all about it." Ritsuka happily says.

"Later! You will tell her later!" Olga Marie snaps, causing the teenagers to jolt. "Now, summon a Servant!"

Ritsuka sighs. "Fine."

The whitette girl eyes the orangette suspiciously. "You DO know the chant, don't you?"

"Pfft. Of course I do." Ritsuka waves her boss' concerns off, before looking at Mash's shield- laid on the ground- and holding her hand out towards it. "COME ON GIVE ME A SSR!"

"That is NOT- Wait... that actually WORKED?!" Olga shouts, seeing the Servant summoning succeed, despite the complete and utter lack of the proper incantation.

Mash's shield glows brightly, before it dies down slowly. As it goes away, standing there is a young man, a bit older than Ritsuka is, although he is quite a bit taller than her- one hundred and eighty-two (six feet even) to her one hundred and fifty-eight (just over five foot-two). He has short, red hair and golden eyes. His clothes are... actually very normal, just consisting of a t-shirt, grey jeans, a watch, and tennis shoes.

However, that isn't important to Ritsuka. What she focuses on is-

"Holy shit, he's hot!"

—————

In all honesty, getting into the Throne of Heroes never even occurred to me as a possibility.

Then again, I did do a lot of good shit- fixed a lot of things, etc.

Still, I found myself blinking as I looked down at... oh, fuck me, it's Fate/Grand Order. In front of me are three girls.

Olga Marie Animusphere, who's looking at me in utter bafflement for some reason.

Mash Kyrielight, the adorable purplette who is one of the cutest things I've ever bore witness too, currently looking at me in surprise.

And lastly, the orange haired, notably female Ritsuka Fujimaru, who's staring up at me with UNRESTRAINED LUST. As evidenced by her saying-

"Holy shit, he's hot!"

-that. Seems we're going with the Fem MC on this one. Not that I'm complaining, she's cute.