Ch.2 Encounter

Black Tuxedo Man's POV:

Damnit! I already told Yeonjun to not bring me here, I wasn't even in mood. I was better off at home, relaxing after a long week of dealing with OHS. *Receives a message* Now what do these guys wants, sighing I checked my phone and saw Lena's message. "Baby, i'm missing you so much, where are you?", God I asked Yeonjun to block her yet she's still here.

"I'm Busy." I replied, "yeobu i can make you feel better~, wait few minutes, I will be there for you" she replied. My face turned to an irritated one as I can only think of only one person who could have given her my address, Yeonjun will be dead meat by my hands, God damnit!

I looked up in frustration to meet with a pair of hazel brown eyes which are soo warm yet delicate and beautiful. She noticed it and suddenly looked away with a hint of surprise on her face. I smirked to myself finding her a bit interesting. Yeonjun returned with drinks, I took my wine and sip onto it while my gaze still on that girl.

Yeonjun noticed it and was about to say something but I cut him off, questioning him first "Why did you gave Lena my address?"

"Ahhh Se- Boss she's Sexy and hot as well as you know, I'm sure she can help you right now plus you had a long week of no rest so having rest while being pleased is a luck boss" Yeonjun replied in his teasing voice while looking at me with a grin. I swear I want to smack this jerk.

I kept looking at that girl and noticed her friend leaving, "you should go approach her" Yeonjun suggested, "Does it looks like i need your permission?" I said which sounded more like a statement. He nervously laughed and replied "No, not at all but i can go ahead and keep her friend busy for a while, you can go there and use your arrows, maybe you will hit your cupid arrow. Well plus her friend seems hot and prettier than Lena is, Should definitely go" with that this jerk left.

.

.

Y/N's POV:

 I was sipping onto my drink, taste of alcohol lingering in my mouth, I felt presence of someone sitting beside me. Finally she's back as I turned to my right to see someone else instead of my bestie, GOD WHY IS HE HERE? ESPECIALLY SITTING WITH ME!? 

I was wide eyes looking at him with my mouth slightly gape. He was pulling off his black leather gloves and moves his hand forward to me "I'm Oh Sehun, you probably might know me, now may I get to know you?" He speaks out in a deep cold arrogant voice that holds a dark aura in it, that can make you feel shivers down your spine.

As he asks me while looking at me with a rude angry looking face due to the shape of his eyebrows being soo prominent adding more to his face looking scarier and dangerous. His hand was still forward towards me for handshake.

I sigh to myself before lightly bowing my head to him "I'm Kim Y/N, Nice to meet you Mr Oh" I speak out in a polite voice. He look away as he brought his hand back to himself, gulping as i could notice his jaw slightly tightens as he looks around.

He looked back at me with his eyes filled with coldness "So you are here all alone or waiting for someone?" He asked while eyeing me as he sips onto his wine. "Waiting for my boyfriend, he will be here soon, well thank you for your company, I shall take my leave." I said this as I didn't want any guy to simply go and hit on me.

With saying that, I stand up and picked up my purse as I was about to leave when I felt a strong hold on my wrist, pulling me back with force making me lose my balance as I fell back face down onto him. We both were so close to each other and there I could see his face clearly being inches away from his face. Damn his milky white smooth skin making me envy him for having such clear face, his eyes captivating mine, his nose straight attractive like greek gods have, my gaze move down to his lips which looks soo soft and Pinkish looking as I felt my heart beat increasing- 

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I came back to my senses as I quickly get off him standing straight as I look at Jun standing at the door of the nightclub. I walked up to him "Jun lets go to another club" I said while not looking back at Sehun who was smirking at me.