Ch.1 Nightout

Y/N's POV

Finally mom and dad went on their business trip back to Taiwan after visiting me for what I feel like was 3 days just to check up on me. Since I turned 20, my parents started going on business trips for moments and I rarely get to see them, even on my 23rd birthday, they were too busy in their business that they weren't with me to celebrate it with me.

At the age of 18, my parents decided to shift from South Korea to California due to their business purpose and also for me to complete my studies here. Since university gave us Summer vacations, I spent most of my time at home, reading novels, listening to songs and writing to my diary. Probably something too boring for others but it was something that was the real relaxing time for me.

I invited B/F/N (best friend name) to my house as I was getting bored and would probably rot if I keep reading and staying in my bedroom. She arrived as we both watched After You movie together before posting photos of us on Instagram. B/F/N is my childhood bestie and our families are one of the rich and successful ones in their business. 

"hey listen, let's go to nightclub, it's been soo long since we went to one" She suggested, but I wasn't in mood and denied it Coz I wasn't into parties as much as B/F/N. After requesting me for god knows how long, she finally managed to make me agree to it. 

I invited Jun, my boyfriend as well so we won't be troubled by strangers or drunk guys even though we will be going to our private nightclub where rarely any person comes and either me or my friends go to and is not crowded at all especially on weekdays. 

We both were picking out our outfits for the nightclub as I showed some outfits to my bestie, to which she showed a 'no' or gave weird look. "C'mon we are going to nightclub not to some picnic Y/n. Leave the outfits to me, I will choose the most sexiest outfits for us so guys will be drooling for us" She said with a  proud smirk making me give her a sarcastic smile "As If" I replied before I sigh.

She finally found outfit for me as she showed me.

I was eyeing the outfit before showing a 'do you really expect me to wear this?' look to her which made her show a proud smile as she nods "Don't you dare say no to this" she said before showing me her outfit as well which was above knee black skin fitted dress, with shoulder off neckline and a short black coat on top.

She started doing my make up, applying foundation, blush, mascara and more before finishing up with red lipstick which goes with the outfit well. She let my hairs opened and lightly curling them from tips. i put on the outfit, looking in mirror as i notice how much it shows my legs. "God damn, ngl you are gonna get guys in trouble tonight with that looks of yours" i complimented while smirking at B/F/N.

"I feel bad for them but i'm more excited to see who will come forwards to talk to me" she replied while applying her crimson colored lipstick. "i'm done, let's go" she said as we both picked up our phones and bags while walking to your car and took our seat in it before the car starts driving off to the nightclub.

After 1 hour, we reached the club and walked towards the door but guard stopped us, asking for our membership cards but stopped after seeing our faces clearly and soon after that he let us in as he apologized for not recognizing us earlier.

We walked in and saw the place was empty except for some waiters sitting at a corner but stood up after seeing us coming in. They welcomed us and we choosed a corner table, placing our things on it. "So, what you wanna drink?" B/F/N asked while reading the menu, "Margarita" i replied, "Tsk at least drink some fun drinks as we are out by ourselves, i'm gonna get myself vodka shots" with that, she left to order drinks. I remembered something *God I forgot to asked where Jun is*. I was about to call him when the door opened.

I thought maybe he arrived so i don't need to call him, the door opened to reveal few body guards in black suits and stood aside to let a person pass between them, a man (the first person) in full grey tuxedo wit expensive looking long coat on top, with coma hairstyle walked in first and then waited aside for a person to come in.

A man (second guy), in black elegant and expensive looking tuxedo with black long coat on, with his hairs in coma hairstyle as well walked in with cold and pissed off look over his face. He took a seat at a table which faced the bar and that table was marked with V.VIP board on it.

"So did you called Jun?" She returned with drinks and questioned me which made me come back to reality after staring at that person, "nah just going to" i replied before i called jun and he picked up on first ring "Yeh?". I was like "Ya! Where are you? We are already at the club". He replied, "Ahhh sorry Y/N nie, just on my way", "Okay, hurry up" with saying that, i hang up. "He's late?" She asked and I nod with a sigh, "He said he's on his way". She just hmm then sipped onto her drink, she seemed to like it too much.

I sip onto mine while looking at the guy in Black tuxedo, who was discussing something with the other person, then that other person went away to bar probably to order drinks. I kept on staring at the black tuxedo guy, knowing the fact that its inappropriate to do so but can't help it.

That guy suddenly look up from his phone, straight to my eyes, his cold eyes yet so fierce looking at me making me instantly look away. I felt my cheeks burn as i sip onto my drink more. I looked around avoiding his stares and saw b/f/n leaving the seat again "where are you going?" i asked, "Oh i wanna get another refill, it was soo good" she replied and left. i was left alone there sitting.