Chapter 1

"HUHHH!"

I woke up from my sleep when I dreamed of something a little scary. My breath was a little out of breath and I turned to my side when someone grabbed my hand.

"You okay? You woke up because of them?" 

I turned back, which is the direction of the voice of my classmate who was having fun playing the mafia game.

"Yaa! Tell them to shut up..Youra want to sleep." Kyung Jun gave an order to his friend sitting behind us.

I immediately turned to Kyung Jun and shook my head.

"It's okay..let them have fun..I'm just having a bad dream." I said with a smile. Kyung Jun also told his friend not to reprimand the others.

I gazed ahead and noticed Yeon Seo observing my twin brother, Jun Hee, who sat alone.

 I've sensed Yeon Seo's affection for Jun Hee; it's palpable. The four of us—Jun Hee, Yeon Seo, Jung Won, and I—have been inseparable since childhood, always supporting each other. However, when they discovered my relationship with Kyung Jun, Jun Hee vehemently opposed it. I managed to persuade him that Kyung Jun could change like other people when we give him a chance, and it turns out Yeon Seo favors me. Jung Won, being reserved, seldom voices her thoughts. 

 In the midst of my contemplation, Yeon Seo caught my eye and offered a smile, to which I responded in kind.

 "They're being so noisy."I redirected my attention to Kyung Jun, who was struggling to contain his frustration due to the commotion in the bus.

 I retrieved earphones from my bag and placed them in Kyung Jun's ears, then in my own. I played the song "Wide Awake" to help him relax. 

 Kyung Jun regarded me with a gentle expression. 

 "Let's rest; we still have a long journey ahead," I suggested.
Kyung Jun smiled at me before gently resting my head on his shoulder.

[After 1 Hour]

As we arrived at the school trip location, I eagerly asked Kyung Jun to go first so I could walk with my two best friends, Yeon Seo and Jung Won. With a gentle nod, Kyung Jun took the lead, making sure to carry my luggage as I ran towards my companions. The grounds were filled with the sounds of excited students and the soothing melody of chirping birds. As we made our way towards the designated room, I couldn't contain my excitement for the trip ahead.

Now, we reached the grand gymnasium where all the students were gathering. As we entered, some of our classmates greeted we with smiles. The air was thick with anticipation and chatter as everyone prepared for the exciting day ahead. 

As I stood there, lost in my thoughts, a gentle hand suddenly grasped my wrist from behind. I turned to see Kyung Jun, his warm brown eyes looking at me with concern. "Why did you take so long?" he asked softly.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "We're girls, you know," I replied playfully. Yeon Seo giggled beside me, her dark hair falling in waves around her shoulders as she watched our interaction.

"We'll sit over there," Jung Won said, pointing to a spot in the corner of the gymnasium. "If we need to go back to our room, we'll let you know."

I hesitated for a moment before asking, "Is that okay with both of you?"

Kyung Jun chuckled and spoke on their behalf, "Of course it's okay." Before Jung Won or Yeon Seo could respond, I playfully punched him in the stomach to quiet him.

"We'll be fine, you can go with him," Yeon Seo reassured me with a kind smile.

With a nod of my head, I was about to walk away when I remembered something important. I turned back to face them and saw that Kyung Jun had also stopped walking.