74 Red thread of fate

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I understand" She tapped his shoulder. She knew whenever Dahlia's topic came, he feels very uncomfortable. She was shocked when he agreed to find her. As per she knows, that's the last thing he'll do. He hates the mere thought of meeting that woman. "You stay here. I'll bring Anastasia upstairs so we can decide what to do." Saying that she left.

Ezen knew Equinox left him here so he could have alone time to clear his thoughts. He felt his hand shaking and noticed a broken red thread tied to his thumb.

This is the only thing which keeps him connected to the woman he was once fated to.

Sometimes he wondered, if she again come back into his life. What will he do?

***

After Victor's departure, Anastasia came across a girl whom she found very intriguing. She could feel that she was a human but instead of looking upwards, she was staring at everyone's hands like she was reading something.

She couldn't help but ask. "May I know what you are doing?" She clicked her tongue when she realised how awkward her question was. "I am sorry for sounding that way. I was just curious about what you were doing."

"It's okay." Instead of getting mad, the girl smiled. "I was checking out the red thread on people's hands."

"Red thread? What's that?" She never heard about this term.

The girl carefully explained. "Every being in this world has a red thread of fate attached to them at birth. When two people's threads are joined together, they are believed to be each other's true soulmates. Their meeting would be fated. No one can separate them. Not even god"

"How romantic." Anastasia chuckled. "I wonder if I have one." She said jokingly.

The girl took a glance at Anastasia's pinky finger and noticed that her red thread was broken. "Your case seems complicated. Looks like you really hated your soulmate in your past life."

"What!?" She looked at her fingers but found no threads there. "Why would I hate my own soulmate?"

"Only you know the reason." The girl chuckled. "My grandmother once told me a story of Dahlia. She also had..." Before she could continue her story, Anastasia stopped her.

"Wait! Did you just say Dahlia? The Angel of Destiny?" She asked eagerly.

"Yeah. Her only." The girl got nervous. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Do you know where Dahlia might be right now?"

The girl thought about it and answered. "My grandmother said Dahlia got reincarnated in 1498. In some kind of Dalton family or something."

Dalton family? This Means Victor already knows about where Dahlia is. Make sense why Larissa took him away when he was telling her something.

"It's just a rumour. History has no records about her." She looked at Anastasia. "But why do you ask about Dahlia?"

"No reason. I was just curious." Anastasia came out from her thinking and smiled. "Thanks for telling. Please enjoy your party. Sorry for disturbing you." She bowed and left from their place trying to find Equinox.

Equinox came downstairs and saw Anastasia rushing towards her hurriedly. "Hey! What happened? Are you okay?"

"Did you know Dahlia was reincarnated in the Dalton family?" Anastasia looked at her in seriousness.