Chapter 15: Recall

Thousands of people suspected that they all regretted it after they died.
Author: Qi Miao is a bad cat
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 15

  This is a very common children's song. Almost everyone can sing it. Gao Sheng has also sung this song to put his own children to sleep. He didn't think there was anything strange about it.
  But his boss seemed to have changed his mind because of the song.

  "Send him to the hospital."

  Gao Sheng couldn't figure out what Yang Lingxuan was thinking, so he didn't dare to say more and responded in a low voice, "Okay, okay."

  Yang Lingxuan was looking at Su Mingran in the co-pilot all the way.
  It wasn't that he suddenly had good intentions for the person in the passenger seat, it was the song.

  Yang Lingxuan withdrew his gaze and stared out the window in concentration. He remembered what happened many years ago.

  Yang Lingxuan was forcibly trafficked when he was ten years old.
  That day, the driver at home was late to pick him up. Yang Lingxuan was about to go to the intersection ahead to buy something, but then a pair of big hands tightly covered his mouth and nose.

  After waking up, Yang Lingxuan found himself in a car with children like him sitting in the car.
  A strange environment, a weird van, and the children in the car who were younger than him were crying and calling "Mom and Dad". He was the only one who calmly judged how to save himself next.

  He thought of many ways and tried many plans, but they all failed. The man who kidnapped him was too strong in counter-reconnaissance, and the child was not as strong as an adult. Even if he escaped after all the troubles, he would be caught soon.

  The consequence of being caught was a severe beating.
  Yang Lingxuan didn't cry or make trouble, just because he was dissatisfied with the man in front of him. His father said that a man should not show weakness on the enemy's side.

  His failure to show weakness resulted in being locked up in the house and hungry.

  Yang Lingxuan was only ten years old at that time, but he was mature beyond his age group. He secretly thought of a way.
  The man's purpose is to kidnap and traffic the child. If he pretends to be seriously injured by the man and causes death, will the man be afraid?

  Yang Lingxuan was thinking about various possibilities until another child knocked on the window and whispered to him: "Xuanxuan, catch it quickly, I'm bringing you steamed buns!"

  The boy was very thin, with beautiful eyes and a smile. There will be a looming dimple when you stand up.
  Even though he came here to deliver food at the risk of being beaten, he still refused to leave after delivering the food. He stayed by the window and talked to him a lot.

  Yang Lingxuan didn't want to pay attention to it or eat it, but the boy told him a lot of information, and many of his original ways of getting along were ruined.
  The man was not afraid of beating the kidnapped and trafficked children to death. The road to pretending to be dead was blocked, so Yang Lingxuan could only take what the boy gave him and eat it bite by bite.

  The boy's name is A Ran, and he always hears the women around men call the boy "A Ran".

  Aran said that he had to pretend to be mute, otherwise he would be betrayed by the man, and begged Yang Lingxuan not to tell the man.

  Yang Lingxuan felt that Aran was a bit stupid and gave him an excuse for no reason, but he would keep it a secret.

  For a long time, Yang Lingxuan and Aran depended on each other.
  They were forced to go to the streets to beg, but Aran always took good care of him, like the rising sun. Whenever Yang Lingxuan felt that he couldn't endure it, as long as he saw Aran's smile, he seemed to be able to hold on.