Chapter 35: Retribution

◎Retribution◎

Su Mo's forehead was broken, the mouth was a little deep, and the blood beads were squeezed out little by little.

He reached out and touched it, looking at the blood on his hands and looking at his father.

"Su Mo, have you taken my father in your eyes? You didn't discuss the mortgage with me at all, or did you say that in your eyes, my father was no longer worthy to tell anything? ”

Qi Xinghe sat on the boss's chair, without saying a word, watching the excitement.

Su Mo glanced at Qi Xinghe, and then put his eyes on Su Renhua, he had an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

Su Renhua was still shouting hysterically, "Su Mo, I have cultivated you since I was a child, and you will repay me like this?" Or have you always had an opinion about me and Galaxy! If you don't tell me, forget it, even the galaxy hasn't been told! ”

Su Mo looked at Su Renhua, and the picture that had happened in front of him appeared, at that time, Su Mingran pushed Qi Xinghe downstairs, and Su Renhua also said this to Su Mingran.

"Su Mingran, you haven't been happy with Xinghe since you went home, I thought you were just doing some small actions behind your back, but I didn't expect you to be so bold and dare to push Xinghe down!"

Once upon a time, Su Mo firmly believed that Qi Xinghe was jealous of Su Mingran, so he pushed Qi Xinghe downstairs, and after being arrested, Su Mingran never opened his mouth to explain, which was a sign of weakness.

As soon as he changed his position, putting aside the truth and standing on the same position, he understood a little that at that time, Su Mingran, like his current self, wanted to explain in the face of his manic father, but he couldn't say anything, and even felt that whatever he said was wrong.

Is it? If you really open your mouth to explain, will your father believe in you?

Su Mo still had doubts in his heart, or a fluke mentality, after all, he had always felt that he was completely different from Su Mingran.

He opened his mouth and said, "I-"

Just spit out a sentence, attracting more scolding.

"Do you have the face to explain? You run the company like this, I tolerate you to continue to stay in the company is already for the sake of your son's face, you go and ask, who is a fool like you, who has already kicked you out, where can you continue to stay?! ”

"I've always been arrogant, Xinghe and I put up with you everywhere, but I didn't expect you to never take us in your eyes at all! Su Mo, do you think all the achievements you have today depend on yourself? Without the Su family, without me Su Renhua, I see that you are a beggar outside! ”

Su Mo closed his mouth, and the luck that had just risen was extinguished.

It turned out that his father only needed a punching bag, and Su Mingran was the best punching bag among his group of children.

Thinking back to Su Mingran's consistent character, he always thought that Su Mingran had a bad temper, like a hedgehog, but he had just endured it for a while, from depression to outburst and then back to depression, isn't it the same as Su Mingran?