PROLOGUE

If you told Tsuki at a young age her mother would of been killed by the demon King Muzan and she's some how about five years later meet a boy with maroon hair and a demon sister and somehow together they'd kick ass, she would of stuck her tounge out at you and ran away.

But unfortunately, this world is cruel and unjust. So at the ripe age of 13 Tsuki was ordered to run away while her mother took on the demon king, and her farther took on the infamous Kokushibo. Unfortunately both of her parents died that night, leaving her alone with her older brother.

Of course Tsuki isn't a normal child, apparently according to legend every 1000 year a child is blessed by the moon goddess to protect their family for as long as they live, of course our dear Tsuki happens to be the baby blessed by the moon god, unlike the rest of her family she was born with yellow eyes, while the rest of had bright blue, other than her father who had brown eyes and green hair. Because of this her brother always held a certain distain for Tsuki, after all she had got the easy life in his eyes. While he was training she was playing with their mother.

But this story isn't about Hoshi, this is about Tsuki. And her story is just beginning