Back to school

So the rest of my summer after that was total crap.

After the game at the Quidditch World Cup it turns out some Death Eaters came and  got seperated.

I was lost until Draco found me and we eventualy found Narcissa and brought me home.

Of course my mother was worried sick about me an we talked until they said they had to go and apparated off. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" my mother had asked at least 5 times now.

I get that she was worried though, I mean who wouldn't be if their child was someplace a bunch of Death Eaters attacked?

Wait....how did she even know about that?

Could my own mother be a-

No no Maddie lets not think like that and just answer your mother.

"I'm fine mum, just tired, night" I said and went upstairs.

I took a long hot shower and put in some cinnamon shampoo and lemon body wash before rinsing off. I hopped out to dry off, get dressed, and well everything you have to do before bed.

I laid down and slowly fell in a pool of dreamless sleep.

Couple Weeks Later

So after the QWC I was just a little shaken up but I'm fine now.

Time to go back to my home.

I haven't owled Sky in a little bit and I haven't been in anamegi form either. Guess I'll get to do that when I get to school, and play Quidditch since Draco quit the team so I'm main seeker now. Yay! (no sarcasm included)

Soo I get up take a shower and do my daily routine until I go downstairs with my trunk and grab something to eat.

I grab a banana, some grapes, and a juice box, ahh feels like i'm 5 again instead of 14.

Oh yeah, I turn 14 today! Right as I think that my mom comes and gives me a box and tells me not to open it until I'm on the train, so I agree and we apparate off (with my snacks too)

I was wearing a muggle crop top I had that said REBEL on it with some (acid washed had they called it?) skinny jeans with some converse.

So I basically look like a 14 year old muggle girl, we walk through platform 9 and we soon get to our platform.

I say goodby to my mum and get on the train to look for an empty compartment. I eventually found one and sat down all alone.

Actually, I quite like being alone its really peaceful. I laid my head against the window and eventually fell asleep.