Summer Part 2

Maddie's POV

"Okay, what's happening? Why are Draco's parents here?" I ask my mom.

"Well, they came here to ask you something" she says and I walk forward towards Narcissa and Lucius.

" Hello Madilyne" Draco's mom says "Hello Mrs.Malfoy" I say politely.

"Madilyne" Draco's dad says nodding to me "hello Mr.Malfoy". "Can I call you Maddie?" Mrs. Malfoy says to me

"Of course" I say smiling "Okay Maddie, well we were wondering if you would like to join Lucius, Draco, and I at the Quidditch World Cup this year?" she says and I instantly smile.

"I would love to go with you guys!" I say beaming at my mom.

"Can I go?" I ask her

"I don't see why not" she says smiling back at me.

"Thank you so much!" I tell her and she laughs.

"Okay we will come by and pick you up Wednesday evening" Mrs.Malfoy says and we say good-bye before she apparates off.

"Oh my gosh" I say before I thank mh mom then run up to my room and squeal in excitement.

A couple hours later my dad gets home and I get called down for dinner. "Here you go" my mom says handing me fish and chips "thank you" I say before going up to my room and I see a letter on my bed along with Twilight.

So I open the letter and i see it's from Skylar:

Dear Maddie,

My mother is good friends with the Minister of Magic and guess what? I'M GOING TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!!!!!!
Oh my Merlin's beard! I'm so excited, are you going to go?
Oh and don't tell anyone else but there's supposed to be a surprise when we go to school. Sadly, I can't tell you. But write back soon :)

~Sky

I close up the envelope and write back. After I send Twilight off, I get dressed and head to bed and wait for Wednesday to come..

*le time skip*

So right now, I'm at The Quidditch World Cup with Draco and his parents, and I'm having so much fun!

We saw Harry, Hermione , and The Weasleys, so what did Draco do? He decided to be a smart-ass and brag about our seats, whatever.

I saw Lucius leave and I ask Draco where he was going and he said "Don't worry about it" and smiled at me, not a wicked evil smile or a smirk just comforting smile and we went back to watching the game.