"I traveled a lot in the past months..." Magnus says eventually. "And I found something in an old record store in Germany. Wanna see?"

Before Anya can answer the question, he pulls a small plastic square out of the pocket of his coat and places it on her lap. Seh chuckles. It's been a while since she's last seen this.

"It's even a signed copy!" Magnus says, pride in his voice at finding such an ancient relic. She lets her hands glide over the album cover.

Her album cover.

"The album that made you the queen of Pop, remember?"

"How could I forget?"

After that night on the crossroad, Anya drowned in work, drowned in this urge to put all her feelings to paper, and created an album that helped her heal. For the first time, she didn't produce an album thinking about what fans might like, or what people want to hear. She only thought about herself—and Kyun. She was determined to leave a legacy for him. And just like that Anya released an album that was even bigger, even more successful than Dancing With The Devil.

Crossroads.

The place she saw Kyun for the first and the last time.

Critics praised her, the press adored her, and her fans became even more obsessed. They showered her with Grammys, music awards, medals.

But those days are long gone. If she'd known her body would give up so fast, that she'd never dance the way she used to with her bones old and rusty, she would've enjoyed it a little more. Appreciated it a little more than she already did.

"I thought a lot about you after finding this. About how you handled your grief. How you managed to turn your loss and what Kyun wanted from you into something so magical..."

Magnus is right. When Anya finally owned the throne she realized that none of this actually matters. No fame in this world could replace the void inside of her, the emptiness. Nothing could take away the insufferable pain in her. She still played according to their rules. But it was the night she won her 6th Grammy and it didn't feel as fulfilling as it was supposed to be when she decided things needed to change.

That was the moment she started pissing people off.

Her shows became more controversial, sexier, even wilder. She stopped playing the good girl next door and behaved the way she always wanted to behave.

She didn't keep her mouth shut anymore, stood up for herself and other women in the industry. Haters only made her stronger, more aware of the fact that nothing could really shake her, not after everything she'd been through. Anya did what Kyun wanted her to and turned her loss into a chance for a new life. A new purpose.

And she loved it. More than anything.

"It was a wild ride, I can't deny that!"

He chuckles. "Yeah, you were truly wild! It also made me think about all the things we did after Kyun's passing... My head is filled with so many precious memories of the three people I love the most in this world..."

After Kyun passed, there were days Anya couldn't get out of bed, days when she couldn't even breathe under the weight of living without him. But even after he was gone, he didn't stop making her happy. With Magus and Alec, she visited Seoul, the place Kyun called his home. They got to know Korea's culture, its history, met people and learned about their traditions and religions. She traveled to San Francisco on her own simply because, went sightseeing and watched the sunset at the pier as she did with Kyun that day before his birthday. And she flew to Paris. Kyun was right; Paris is damn overrated! But she had a cupcake in his favorite patisserie and for a moment it was almost like she could feel his presence.