Part 52: Just Pretend

Anya's lips immediately begin to move under Kyun's. Something inside of her is scared he might realize at any moment what he's doing, that she's no one he wants to release his lust with, and stops it. But the way he wraps his arm around her waist to pull her even closer makes her realize he's far from stopping.

She's used to Kyun's kisses being bold and wild. Not this one. It's soft, it's deep, it's calm—and drives her crazier than any other kiss before.

She can't help but sigh, aroused, when a hit of his so-familiar venom makes its way through her bloodstream as their tongues begin to dance. She wraps her arms around his shoulders, buries her hand in his wet hair as goosebumps creep their way over her wet skin.

Kyun growls against her lips and grabs her legs underneath the water's surface. Without hesitation, she wraps them around his hips. The demon turns, leans her gently against one of the wooden posts of the deck, cups her cheeks, and intensifies this absolutely breathtaking kiss.

When his hard crotch gets in touch with her center, which is already so sensitive from two weeks of no orgasms, no sex, no self-pleasure, and the constant presence of this demon who drives her wild, Anya moans softly.

Her hands are shaking as she grabs his wrist with one hand and lets the other one glide up and down his arm, his waist, so eager to touch every bit of bare skin possible.

Kyun trails kisses over her jawline and neck down to her cleavage, where his hands follow. He sucks, bites and kisses the uncovered parts of her boobs. 

Anya loses control over her senses.

It's not his venom.

It's his touch alone.

The touch she seems to need like oxygen.  It's like a desire rooted in her deeper than love, deeper than lust. It's as if her soul wants to connect to his, no matter how damned it is.

Suddenly the loud gong makes Kyun's head snap up from between her breasts and they both look at each other, breathless.

Anya is still too dizzy to realize what just happened and Kyun kind of seems to be out of it as well.

His wide eyes rest upon her as if he's asking himself what the fuck he just did, but at the same time she sees something else in them: the insatiable hunger to do it again.

And then this electrifying moment is over and he clears his throat.

"Din... Dinner..." he breathes and she nods, still somewhere above cloud nine.

"Yeah... yeah..." Gulping heavily, she unwraps her legs from around his hips. If she weren't in the water right now, her knees might have been a little too wobbly to hold her upright.

Again they look at each other for a long moment. Then he raises his hand, attempts to touch her cheek, but seems to change his mind along the way and lets it sink again.

"Let's get dressed..." he says in a low voice and turns her by her shoulder. "You need to eat. And drink your potion. You forgot to this morning..."

In the evening, Anya lays on her bed and stares at a magazine. She can't think straight. Dinner with Kyun was...awkward! And she hates that!

Sure, she was longing for him to kiss and touch her but if the result of getting her wish is them sharing these awkward silences, she's out. She'd rather have him around and not be able to touch him at all than this...

"Babygirl?" His muffled voice from the other side of the door makes her flinch. "Can I come in?"

"Sure!" she replies quickly, and sits up while shoving the magazine aside.