13: Thoughts

Makoto was feeling nostalgic. Weird. He knows it's weird.

But, sometimes he just thinks about the past. Humans just do that shit.

They think of the what ifs. They look back and wonder what they could've changed.

Makoto looks back sometimes and wonders who the fuck he pissed off to end up in a time loop.

Does he have to have everyone live? Does everyone have to die? The fuck does this bitch want?!

Other than trying to figure out who he pissed off, he looks back in disbelief.

Cause what dumbass was so naive to think nobody would ever kill each other after being blackmailed?

Past Makoto.

Past Makoto was a fucking dumbass.

He believed his classmates to be sane individuals, law abiding citizens or whatever.

But god, so many people could be involved in shady business. Maizono, for example.

Maizono was, in past Makoto's opinion, a saint. She could do no wrong.

But being an idol was hard work. And idols often got caught in scandals. Some rumors were true, and some weren't.

Who knows, maybe Maizono got caught in horrible scandals before this killing game bullshit.

Makoto had no way of knowing. He couldn't remember shit before this time loop stuff. And he didn't have access to the internet.

Man, Makoto missed the internet.

Anyways, he should really stop being all whatever this shit is and get back to killing his classmates.

Maybe this time he'd make a angel statue from their body parts.

Who knows.

Makoto doesn't.

I've been listening to Loving Machine on loop for around 3 hours now while writing chapter 12 & 13. Just felt like listening to it. Might take a break from it to watch a few videos before going back to Loving Machine.
Loving Machine is just one of those songs you listen to to float, y'know? Amnesia was Her Name is a bit of a floaty song too. I mean floaty in the way you can just lay there and just try and float, I don't know. What I do know is that y'all should try and let some emotions out while floating, it's kind of nice.

Oooh, hold on, did I ever tell y'all about how I got a new laptop? It's neat! It's a HP Dragonfly G4. Got it at Costco, so you know I got it at a good price. Think it has 32 gb memory & 1 tb ssd or whatever.

Also, can I just say, YTs anti-adblocker shit? Fucked up bro. >:[
Like, I can tolerate getting YT ads on my phone, but on my laptop where I like to have 3 adblocks minimum? Nuh uh bitch, get the fuck out of here.
No worries, though, I'm still avoiding them. Fuck you YT ads <3

While I rolled down the hill of mental health I played Reverse 1999. I stopped, though, woops. I was doing great till it got a bit too much with the events they had back to back.
I'm the type to just collect shit and then level up my characters. Even then, I usually won't do shit until I'm like 5-10 lvls above the recommended lvl.
If any of y'all play R1999 lmk what your fav character is! Mine is Mr. Karson. <3 He may be an npc, but I love him.

Anyways, this was a long ass note but I wanted to just talk soooo. Bye.

-Mystic

Sorry for any errors again. Fell asleep before finishing this bitch.