Chapter 1

John's POV:

     "The first day of college! I'm a little nervous but that's ok. I wonder who my roommate is going to be. I wonder if he will be nice or a total dick." I say to my buddy, Lafayette. "Well tell me about your roommate when you meet him!", Lafayette says. "And if your roommate ends up being a total dick, tell me and i'll deal with it", my other friend Hercules says. They are awesome. I walk into the building and ask for my room number. "Name?", the desk lady says. "John Laurens.", i say. "Ok. Here is your room number and key. Make sure you get good sleep for classes tomorrow." she says. "Ok". As i walk away i hear the desk lady tell Laf and Herc that they will be roommates. "YES! LAF DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?!?!", Herc yells. "Yes i heard, Mon ami.", Lafayette says. "Also John is next door!". "I'm so exited! My friends right there to support me if something goes wrong.", I say to myself. I finally get up to my dorm and open the door. No one is there. It looks really neat, as if no one has come in yet. Maybe i wont have a roommate! I text Herc and Laf and tell them the news...

Gay Turtle: Hey guys i might not have a roommate this year!

Baguette: Nice! Personal space. I have to deal with Herc and you've heard how loud he snores! (Sleepover when we were seven)

Hot Pants: Hey Laf shut up! At least i don't talk to a long piece of bread at night!

Baguette: Its called a baguette, idiot

Hot Pants: Whatever. Anyways, congratulations John. Your lucky. Enjoy your non-roommate life! :)

Gay Turtle: Thanks Herc

 I stop texting my friends for a while and decide to take a nap. I am going to enjoy my 'non-roomate life' as much as i can

Alex's POV:

I walk in to my dorm and see a man sleeping in his room. I tiptoed quietly so i wouldn't wake him up. Then i tripped over the living room table and fell to the floor with all my stuff toppling on me. "Whos there?!?!", the man yells from his room. Damn. I woke him up. "Oh my god! Are you ok?", he says as he stares at me on the floor with a bunch of heavy shit on me. "Here, i'll help you up". He pushed the stuff off me and held out his hand. I grabbed it and stared at him, not getting up. His curly brown hair, pushed into a ponytail. His brown eyes, his freckles. "Are you gonna get up or not?", he said and chuckled. "Sorry", i said. "Nah, its ok". I get up and he holds out his hand. "Hi. Im John Laurens", he says. "Im Alexander Hamilton", i say and shook his hand. "I honestly thought i was'nt going to have a roommate!", John says. "Also Im gay". "Ok...? Im Bi", i tell him. "Cool. Wanna watch a movie together?", John says. "Yeah!", i say. "One second i need to do something really quick. You just pick out a movie to watch. I'll be back", John says. "Ok. See ya, John", i say.

John's POV:

I run to Herc and Laf's room, burst open the door, and run to them. "OH MY GOD GUYS MY ROOMMATE IS SO GODDAMN HOT!!!!!", I yell. "Your so gay", says Lafayette. "Hey you dated Herc in 3rd grade!", i say to him. Herc and Laf blush and look at eachother. "We arent dating anymore. Anyway that relationship only lasted 5 days", Lafayette says. "Still. You were gay once so you cant be talking", i say. "OK i gotta go. Bye Laf, by Herc". "GO GET 'EM TIGER!", Herc yells. I chuckle and run back to my room. "You ready?", says Alexander. "Yeah. Im ready Alexander". i say. "Also you can call me Alex if you like.", he says. "Got it, Alex", i say.

Alex's POV:

He.Called.Me.ALEX!!!! When he said my nickname i got butterflies. The way he says my nickname...his voice... im so lucky!! We watched the movie and laughed so much. The movie was "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". It was so goddamn funny. We always quote stuff from the movie at random times. I was cooking dinner when John yelled out the steps for the holy hand grenade. Then when i was going to take a shower i rode my "horse" all the way there. John was laughing so hard. I love his laugh. I fell asleep dreaming about... well you know. Im so happy he's my roommate. He has a great sense of humor and is kind. This is going to be a great year