𝟬𝟮𝟭 when the devil comes knocking

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Melanie found herself thinking about it that morning as she sat in the gazebo with Enid. Enid was writing in her notebook while Melanie was staring at the water thinking about Carl Grimes. When they had returned, Enid had told Melanie that Carl locked her in the closet in the armory to prevent her from going with them to the Hilltop. Melanie thought Enid was lucky that Carl had done that, so she didn't have to see what they had seen. It also made her wonder if Carl actually had feelings for her or not. Melanie had made it very clear that she was going to go to the Hilltop whether or not Carl liked it but if he did feel the same, wouldn't he have tried harder to stop her like he had done with Enid? Melanie knew that Enid didn't like Carl like that but that wouldn't stop Carl from liking her like that. Melanie hated how in a world where everything was fucked and death was normal, she still acted like a teenager when it came to having a crush on a boy. Even with the looming threat of Negan and the Saviors, Melanie still couldn't stop thinking about a boy.

The sound of several trucks and motorcycles echoed into Alexandria. A chill went down Melanie's spine. Negan. Her suspicions were only confirmed when she heard a loud knocking coming from the front gate. Melanie sat up straighter as Enid furrowed her brows and asked, "What is that?"

"It's them," Melanie informed her. It had only been a few days when they originally said a week. Melanie clenched her jaw and stood up. "They're early."

Melanie marched away from the gazebo. She made her way to the front gate where Negan was already inside along with a large group of Saviors. The Saviors had started to march in, heading toward the houses as people started to crowd around the gate, watching and wondering what was going on and why Rick wasn't stopping it. Melanie watched as Negan handed Rick, Lucille, and walked into Alexandria, practically skipping. Melanie continued to watch and saw Daryl dressed in tan sweatpants and a sweatshirt with the letter 'A' in orange spray paint. Melanie's eyes were saddened as she noticed how he had been beaten and how weak he was. Melanie wondered what the hell they were doing to him. She saw Rick try to talk to him but get scolded by Rick, so Melanie knew she wasn't going to be able to talk to him. Melanie glared at Negan before turning around and going to find Margot to warn her about the Saviors.

When Melanie made it to her home, she saw Saviors already removing furniture from it. Margot was standing on the street watching them take furniture, dishes, clothes, and even mattresses. Melanie scoffed and ran up to Margot who looked like she was ready to kill someone. Her eyes shot daggers at every single Savior that looked her way. Melanie looked at Margot and asked, "They're taking our furniture and our beds?"

Margot nodded, "Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous."

Melanie watched as some of the men checked her and Margot out. Both Briar sisters shot daggers at the men who only seemed to be more turned on at the sight. Melanie continued to glare, watching as they took her mattress out of the house and threw it in their truck. Melanie shook her head and sighed. Having a mattress didn't matter to her. They didn't seem to be taking blankets or pillows so she could always make a bed on the ground but it still angered her. The Saviors were taking way more than half of their supplies. If Melanie hadn't been there when Negan did what he did, she would've tried to fight it but she didn't want to get herself or anyone else killed.

A gunshot pulled Melanie away from watching the scene. Her eyes widened before she ran in the direction it had come from. The sound had come from the infirmary. Melanie rushed inside, seeing Negan and Rick following her. Of course, Negan would be curious about a gunshot while his Saviors were taking things. When Melanie got inside, she saw Carl pointing a gun at one of the Saviors who in just looks alone, reminded her of the Claimers.

The Great War, Carl Grimesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें