10. - Unexpected Visit.

WOOOOO I UPDATED THIS BOOK!!!! 🎊
___

PlanetLord's POV:

I was just chilling at my computer, doing research about potions to see what caused the effects, till my communicator started buzzing. Taking my eyes off the screen and focusing on the communicator, I took it and read who messaged me. Clown? What does he need? I thought as I was a little bit confused, Clown never really messaged me. I tapped on the message and examined it.

- ClownPierce: PlanetLord, mind if I'd come over to visit Branzy?

Thinking of him visiting the hospital just causes more chaos, Red despises Clown. That'd be hellish if they were both in the same room. I lightly tapped the screen, carefully answering him.

- PlanetLord: I doubt that, I can try to figure something out tho.

After sending it, I started thinking of ideas.

I could move Ash and Red to a different room, that would work for sure, but I don't trust these 2 in a room alone by now. I thought as I looked down at the communicator again and saw a quick 'Ok' reply from Clown. Fuck it, they can't do anything THAT bad.

I continued with my research about the potions, quickly remembering that I had the small bit from Ash. I stood up from my workplace and hurried my way over to my small lab that I had in the building.

After a few minutes, I was in front of the doors and unlocked it. Walking inside of it, I locked it behind me and started researching the small bit of the potion.

•|Silly time skip :3|•

"What the-.." I muttered to myself quietly as I looked at the results. The potion was made from a heart? The- the effects of it are quite worrying too... It's like some Love Potion rip-off, but not completely... Hasn't Red been acting a bit weird lately?.. This just clears everything out. He must have fallen in love. There's no way it's something else.

Who could it be tho? Nevermind, I'll think of thag later. I gotta worry about the visit right now. I shook my head as I left the small laboratorium of mine, making my way over my patients room.

•|The smallest and most useless time skip ever, cause YES.|•

Opening the door to the room revealed the 3 males inside the room, Red and Ash were talking together on Red's bed and Branzy was typing something on his communicator. I slowly walked over to Ash and Red, and stared talking to them.

"Sorry for interrupting your guys talk, but you 2 gotta change rooms from a urgent thing, you'll be back in a few hours, I hope." I interrupted Ash who was talking about some random stuff to Red, also muttered the last part to myself.

"'ight, come on Ash." Red said as he got up from his bed and dragged Ash with him, who already started shouting at him.

"Just follow me, it's a bit away, but I hope you don't mind that." I said, leading the way out of the room into the long hallways.

Ash stopped protesting about Red dragging him, so I checked what's up with them, it was nothing much tho, Red just stopped dragging him, that's all.

"Soo... What's the urgent event that we gotta move, but Branzy doesn't?" Ash asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Clown's visiting. You four in a room will never work out, so this is the only option." I answered as we almost made it to the room, basically a few steps away.