3. - Nightmares?

Italic Text = Thinking

Bold = AN/POV Change
Bold Italic = Chat/Communicator Messages

Reddoons's POV:

I was casually laying in the bed, bored. Ashswag was asleep and I couldn't sleep. Sleeping most of the day of course wouldn't let me sleep at night, so all I could do is just lay in the bed.

As I was slowly closing my eyes, the door opened, revealing PlanetLord.

"Reddoons? Are you awake?" He asked as he entered the room and started to head into my direction.

"Yeah." I answered shortly, since there was no reason to say anything else.

3rd Person POV:

After Planet got to Reddoons bed, he placed the same unknown pills and a water bottle, just like he did with Ash. Before he left, he said:

"Take the pills before sleeping, just so you don't feel any pain asleep."

And left the room.

On the other side of the curtain, there of course was a 'dreaming' Ashswag. But... He wasn't entirely dreaming. Instead, he kept shifting in his bed (Bed is the 169th word??? Sus) , moving from left to right on it. The beds weren't entirely new, so it made some squeaky sounds that were to say the least, annoying. Especially to the other person in the room, Reddoons. But the noises ended quickly as Ash tugged the blanket over him as if it was a plushie, or something like that. Meanwhile Reddoons was, well... Concerned? He decided to weakly get up from his bed and slowly go over to the other's bed.

That... Sounded kinda creepy.

Reddoons's POV:

As I was getting closer to Ashswag's bed, he started to tug the blanket even more.

'What is happening with him? Is he having a nightmare or something? Litreally worst place ever, if you ask me.' I thought, as I sat on one of the guest chairs. Looking from his expressions, he was either worried or scared. No way this wasn't a nightmare.
'I'll try to help if it gets out of hand.' I thought as I continued to read his emotions and also think of ways to help him in case.
'Might as well just- not be enemies anymore while we're here.' I thought to myself as I started to... Smile? At a thought of not being enemies anymore?
'Is this sickness doing something to me? Nah, probably my head playing mind tricks.' I thought as I continued staring at Ashswag's face.

Soon enough, I saw sweat forming on his face. Soon after that tears also started to form and fall down his face.

'This is probably gonna get out of hand any time soon.' I thought as I slowly took his hand amd started to rub circles with my thumb on it. He seemed to calm down a little, cause he stopped sweating, but he kept crying silently. A small smile crept up my face as he stopped tugging the blanket harshly, of course he was still holding onto it, but not as harsh as before.

Little did I know, someone was looking at me in silence.

Very mysterious person that I 100% percent won't reveal next chapter (omg) (You can guess if you want idk bruh) POV:

I was told to look at Reddoons and Ashswag and this is what I come to. Reddoons holding Ashswag's hand while smiling.

'What the actual f--k happened here?' I thought to myself as I took out my communicator to take a silent picture. 'This is amazing blackmail, but I guess they're good on their own.'

I left the room unnoticed and went to show the picture to Planet. As I made my way down the halls to his small office-bedroom room that he sits in 24/7. I entered the room and he quickly glared at me, but his face quickly softened as he saw it was me.

"What'cha need? Also how is Red and Ash doing?" He immediately started questioning me.

"I don't need anything. In fact, I came here to show you something." I answeared as I started to come closer to his desk as I took out my communicator and turned on the gallery.
"Look at this." I said as I handed him my communicator.

"Holy- I never expected for Reddoons to have a soft side for Ash- especially that he's his enemy." He said with nothing, but pure shock in his voice.

"I know right! I was so shocked myself that I just took a picture and left." I said, trying to start a conversation to not have to go to bed, since it was late and I wasn't tired.

"This won't work on me. C'mon we're going to bed." He said as he dragged me to the bed. I accepted in defeat as he pushed me onto the bed and snuggled into my chest. I just hugged him back and tried to sleep (Hi 4:26 AM me here, I've been trying to do this for like 45 minutes help-) since there was no way out of this.
________________________

A/N:
Holy f--k I just realized how much I like fluff- I just wanted to add a second ship for like 100 words but then I just made it like 300 words long- I also just realized how much I like Z- I mean very mysterious person that won't be revealed next chapter x PlanetLord (Now I'm thinking why the very mysterious person is mysterious-)

Imma just change the timeline to none but it will have some parts of s3 since I understand it the best- ok and maybe some s4-

(This was supposed to be written yesterday but wattpad decided to glitch)

Started: 25th July 1:08 AM
Ended: 25th July 2:13 AM
Published: 25th July when I wake up
Words: 964 (Including A/N)