17

The evening unfolded with the soft glow of candlelight, casting a romantic ambiance in Charlie's backyard. A table adorned with flickering candles and a delicious homemade meal set the stage for a memorable evening. Olivia and Charlie, seated across from each other, enjoyed the intimate dinner, savouring each bite and stealing glances filled with warmth.

After the last course, Charlie proposed, "How about we continue this under the stars? It's a beautiful night."

Olivia's eyes lit up with enthusiasm. "That sounds perfect."

They stepped outside into the backyard, where the moonlight and stars painted a celestial canvas. A cozy blanket was spread beneath the night sky, inviting them to linger in the quiet beauty of the moment. They settled side by side, their fingers lightly brushing against each other as they gazed up at the stars.

As the silence embraced them, Charlie took a deep breath, his eyes reflecting a mix of nerves and excitement. "Liv," he began, "I can't help but feel that this moment, right here with you, is something special. I care about you more than I can put into words. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Olivia, touched by the sincerity in his voice, smiled warmly. "Yes, Charlie, I would love that."

In the soft glow of moonlight, they shared a sweet, tender kiss—a promise sealed beneath the stars. It was a moment that spoke of a deeper connection, a chapter in their journey marked by newfound romance. The night held a serene magic as they continued to enjoy the quiet intimacy of each other's company, their hearts beating in harmony with the celestial rhythm above. 

-

hey guys 

next ch is gonna be chaotic... esp for someone. 

have a good one