The Circus

Grell Pov:

The two led me out of the classroom.

The halls were so crowded, Ronald had to grab my arm so I wouldn't fall behind.

They led me to a field behind the school, we walked up a small hill and at the top, was a big oak tree, covering the hilltop in shade.

" This is where we go instead of Mr. Crevan's class." Ronald said as he lounged down on the grass.

I turned to face William and asked, " And you're okay with this? You give off this square nerdy vibe."

William, looking very pissed off, replied, " In this instance yes. Anything to get out of Mr. Crevan's class."

I laid down on the grass and looked up at the sky. I watched the clouds and I closed my eyes. With the move, I still haven't cured my jetlag.

" Sweet mother of god!" I heard someone yell.

I jolted up to find William covering Ronald's mouth, as Ronald pointed down at the field.

" What in the name of god are you yelling about?" I asked. " Some of us were napping!"

Ronald took William's hand off his mouth and calmly replied, " What I was saying before my associate stopped me, was that the Circus was in this period's gym class."

"'The Circus?'" I asked confused.

Ronald was about to speak again, but William beat him to the punch. " The Circus is a group of girls that are the unofficial rulers of Weston High."

He pointed down to a group of three girls. " The one with the white hair, that's Angela Blanc, she's popular by association because her twin brother Ash is the captain of the soccer team. ( I know they call soccer football in England, but this is just so people don't confuse it with American Football.)"

" Since she looks so innocent, people just tell her all of their dirty laundry." Ronald added. " She's a devil in angel's clothing."

" All of them are devils." William scoffed. " And the one with the long purple hair and the gym uniform that's two sizes too small, that's Hannah Annafellows. She developed early when we were in middle school. Rumor has it that she lost her virginity when she was thirteen, so she's popular for just being slutty."

I laughed at that, 'slutty' is the last word I thought would come out of William's mouth.

" Oh!" Ronald shouted and pointed to a girl next to Angela and Hannah. She had curly black hair and reddish eyes, so bright I could still see it from so far away. " They all may be devils, but evil truly takes shape in Mally Kelvin, but she goes by Beast. Her dad is Principal Kelvin, so she basically owns all of us. She's hot, rich, and to most, her word is as equal as God's."

" Wow." Was all I managed to say. " Wait, why are they called the 'Circus?'"

" Beast is the ringleader, Angela and Hannah are the attractions." William said bluntly. " That, and you're blinded by the smoke and mirrors of the show, that you don't see the cruelty that's happening. People are so infatuated with the popular persona, that they don't see that they're cruel. Like a real circus."

I'll have to keep an eye on those three.