Part 21

As Fizz was stunned with shock along with a blush, Ozzie, on the other hand, his warm smile seemed to then falter, "What? Do you not want to marry me, Fizzy?"

Fizz became even more flustered, "N-No! That's not it at all! - It's just. . . It was sudden is all. And for someone who's a deadly sin, an immortal. . .is that something you really want, Oz? Despite all the facts. . .?"

Ozzie then gently caressed the little imp's cheek with care, "Fizzy, all I want is you. I love you."

"And I love you, Ozzie." the imp said as he lovingly nuzzled heads with the big burly demon.

Stolas observed their sweet nuzzle from afar as everyone else was dancing and joking about. He adored their relationship and how much they both openly loved each other.

He hoped that one day, maybe he and Blitz could be like that too, in a way.

As Stolas was lost in thought for a moment while staring at the pair, he felt a small tug on his royal robe.

"Hey, you okay?" Blitz asked with a worried expression as he looked up to the owl.

"I'm just fine, darling." Stolas reassured softly as he placed a kiss on the imp's cheek.

Blitz simply flustered with a bashful smile, and Stolas adored it as it made him smile warmly.

"Bliiiitz!~" Fizzarolli called out as he rushed over, "Wanna be my best man?"

"Wait, you're getting married!? When did this happen!?" Blitz questioned with surprise.

Fizzarolli cackled, "Just a little bit ago. Don't know when the date will be, buuuuut Ozzie is gonna be my hubby!~"

"Well, I'm happy for ya, Fizz." Blitz said genuinely, "Of course I'll be your best man."

"You can bring along Loona too!" Fizz said.

"That sounds great, Fizz." Blitz replied.

A few hours later, and their little party had come to an end.

Asmodeus and Fizz went on home. As did M&M. Loona waited for Blitz from inside the van.

"So. . ." the owl began, "Does this mean, you and I are. . .you know-"

The imp interrupted the owl with a kiss to the lips, "Yes, birdy.~" he answered lovingly.

He then headed off to the van, waving bye to his lovebird who was blushing like crazy, his pupils were practically heart-shaped.

"So, you and the prince an item now?" Loona questioned bluntly.

"Maybe. . ." Blitz answered with a blush and a mumble.

The pair then headed home.

A few weeks had passed, and Ozzie invited Bee over for a hangout while Fizzarolli was out with Blitz.

The pair were sitting on the couch, talking and drinking some wine.

"You and Fizz are absolutely precious, hehe~" Bee said after Asmodeus explained his sudden proposal to the imp.

"And how are you doing with your new poly relationship with Vortex and Loona?" the burly demon asked curiously.

"It's actually going better than I thought it would!" Bee answered with a sweet grin, "They're both so sweet."

"That's great to hear, Bee." Ozzie replied as he took a big sip of his wine.

"While I'm here, though. . ." Bee began, "There's something I wanted to discuss with you."

Ozzie looked a bit surprised, "I'm listening."

"Oz. . . Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Bee asked with worry, "You know I know more than anyone what you're feeling right now. I feel the same way with Vortex and Loona. But. . .I also know how deeply you tend to feel."

Asmodeus hesitated for a moment as he let out a small sigh, "Fizz is everything to me, Bee. . . And when the day comes that he's- . . . .I just can't allow myself to feel that way for another being again."

Bee could feel the burly demon's emotions and just how truly deep they ran. It pained her to see her friend suffer this way. She then wrapped her arms around the demon, "Don't forget, I'm always here for you."

"I know, Bee. . . Thank you." Ozzie replied as he hugged her back, with a few tears escaping his eyes.

A few weeks later, and it was finally the big day.

Blitz was with Fizzarolli in his dressing room before the ceremony. And Bee was with Ozzie in his.

Bee and Ozzie took silly pics together. The two of them were a couple peas in a pod, closer than most people knew. They were basically siblings.

After the two shared a few laughs, Bee's expression turned a little serious, "Ozzie, you're sure you still want to go through with this?" she asked concerningly.

"More than anything." Asmodeus replied assertively.

It was then time for the ceremony.

Asmodeus and Fizzarolli both met with one another at the altar.

They both wore pure white suits. Fizz even had a specially made horn-hat piece to match for the evening.

After they said their I do's and exchanged vows and rings, they shared a tender kiss before their crowd of friends and family.

Blitz was more than happy to be apart of this for Fizz.

Stolas shed a few tears, of course.

Millie was sobbing like a baby as Moxxie consoled her. She loved weddings.

Fizz and Ozzie then shared their first dance. For a moment, it felt as though they were the only two in the room. They even shared a couple sweet nuzzles throughout their dance.
After that, it was time for everyone to dance the night away and enjoy the party.

"Blitz." Fizz spoke as he approached the imp, "I just wanted to say, thank you for being my friend, my best friend. You've always been there for me when I needed someone most. Even when I was kinda being a total dick towards you, hehe. But, I'm just so happy to have you in my life again. And I hope you always stick around."

Blitz was at a loss for words as his eyes overflowed with tears. Fizz then hugged him tightly.

"Ohhhh, Froggie!~" Asmodeus called, "You two wanna join us on the dance floor?" the burly demon persuaded as he danced about with Stolas and the others.

The two imps then ran over to the dance floor and partied hard the rest of the night.

- The End ♡