Part 6

Enough about the angsty imp for a bit.

IT'S FIZZAROLLI TIME!

After the fire incident, Fizz had to stay admitted in the hospital for several weeks for his wounds and stitches to heal up.

He also had to go through different forms of physical therapy. Though majority of the time, he just gave up during sessions.

He didn't see the point. He no longer had any hope left for what the rest of his life would become.

Why hasn't Blitzo came to see me. . .? Isn't he worried about me. . .?

"Hey, Barbie. . . Have you heard anything from Blitzo yet?" the imp asked with a hopeful gaze as he lyed in his hospital bed.

Barbie let out a huff, "Actually, Fizz. . . Blitzo hasn't even shown up. Not once. He hasn't even tried calling or texting me about anything." she spoke almost sorrowful.

Fizz's eyes teared up, "S-So. . .he's just. . .gone? H-He doesn't care about me anymore. . . J-Just l-like Buckz-zo. . ." he started to sob as he turned away his head from the standing imp.

Barbie then came closer to his bedside and placed a hand on his chest gently, "I'm sorry, Fizzarolli. . ."

After a while, Barbie ended up getting hooked on drugs and was forcibly admitted. She never got the chance to tell Fizzarolli before she got taken away, that she wouldn't be around anymore due to being admitted elsewhere.

W-Why d-do I have to b-be all alone. . .?
I hate this. . . I f-fucking hate th-this!

"WHY COULDN'T I HAD JUST DIED IN THE DAMN FIRE?!?!" the imp cried out as tears streamed down his cheeks.

Then, a vibrant blue, burly demon had walked in as he just happened to be passing the doorway as Fizzarolli cried out, "Maybe, I could help you out, little one."

Fizzarolli then turned his head and made eye contact with the feathered demon being, who appeared not much older than him, "Wh-Who are you?" the imp asked.

"You can call me, Ozzie. - Now, I've noticed your situation here. And I'd like to help, if you'll allow me." Ozzie offered kindly.

"Sure. Just toss me into a dumpster fire and be on your way." Fizz nonchalantly spoke, not kidding one bit.

"Imp, I'm being serious. I can really help you." Ozzie spoke.

Fizz rolled his eyes, "My NAME is Fizzarolli! Not imp!" he corrected sternly.

"Imma just call you Fizzy. - Anyways, I've got a whole factory of amazing tech, and in return, you could help me out. Be my performer at Lust once you're back on your feet!" Ozzie persuaded politely.

"If you've really got nothin' better too do, fine. . ." the imp replied as he turned his head away to face the wall.

Why the fuck does his damn chicken wanna help me for? Like I'm some damn charity case. . .

After just a matter of a week, Ozzie brought in some tech limbs, especially made for Fizzarolli.

The burly demon ever so carefully placed each tech limb onto the imp's nubs as the technology took action.

Fizzarolli was able to stand and move his arms again.

He stared at himself in a mirror in near disbelief that he was even able to stand again.

I'm. . .standing. I can walk around and pick up stuff again! I didn't realize just how much I missed being able to do these small things. . .but damn does it feel good. . . Even though, I can't exactly feel anything through them, since they are mechanical.

"Fizzy? Is somethin' the matter?" Ozzie genuinely asked with worry.

"I just never realized. . . How much I took for granted before. Walking. Stretching. Being able to pick up a mug. Stuff like that." the imp explained, "I thought I was gonna live out the rest of my days just slumped in a bed, but you. You changed all of that. You've actually given me back hope. Ozzie. . .you're amazing!!" the imp said wholeheartedly as he wrapped his new mechanical limbs around the burly blue demon.

Ozzie was taken by surprise at Fizz's reaction. He wasn't too sure what to do but hug him back.

And to Ozzie's shock, he actually liked it. He enjoyed hugging this tiny imp.

And overtime, he even began to love Fizzarolli, romantically.

And just that single word could ruin his entire reputation as Asmodeous, the king of lust.

- End of part 6