We walked out on stage, and the crowd cheered for us. It was a funny situation we were in. People knew who we were, and they specifically came to hear us play, but we were not a commercial band, there was no contract binding us and no recordings of our songs. Except for our own recordings, which weren't studio quality at all. 

Niall introduced us and welcomed everyone to sing, dance and party with us. While he was busy charming the audience with his Irish ways, I saw Vitali arrive. He was leading Ava to the VIP booth. Cat wasn't exaggerating. Ava looked absolutely stunning, a long black dress hugging her shape perfectly. It had a deep slit, almost all the way up to her hip. And I knew she wasn't wearing any panties. I chuckled to myself at the lace fabric I had sitting in the chest pocket on my shirt like a pocket square; Ava's panties. 

Louis counted us in and we started playing. The crowd was with us, really singing along and dancing. I sang the words like always, but there was one part of the song that had a special feeling to it. 

She sits beside me like a silhouette
Hard candy drippin' on me 'til my feet are wet
And now she's all over me, it's like I paid for it
It's like I paid for it, I'm gonna pay for this

The lyrics had this sexy feel that reminded me of Ava. Of sitting on her bed with her straddling my lap, riding me until she came with such a force she nearly blacked out. It was fucking hot and I wanted her so badly. And there she was in the VIP booth, sitting with her legs crossed like a lady, her pose classy as always, but she was bare for me. 

I had to remind myself where I was, and that I couldn't get turned on on stage. It would be pretty embarrassing to stand there with a boner. 

I kept my eye on the VIP booth. Vitali had a couple of guests with him. A guy and what I presumed was his wife. A blonde, who was enthusiastically dancing to our music. Vitali walked down to the bar, and returned with a champagne bucket and four glasses. He poured Ava a glass, and she clinked glasses with the blonde and emptied her glass in one mouthful. She got up and said something to the blonde, and they started making their way down to the bar. I saw her talk to Cat, who lined up shot glasses and filled them. The blonde and Ava took a couple and Cat downed a couple as well. The blonde seemed to howl like a wolf and then she started dancing towards the stage. Ava very gracefully walked behind her, and stayed close to the bar, so she could talk to Cat. Cat said something to her, and she leaned her head back and laughed. Then Cat pointed towards me, and gestured to her chest, obviously telling Ava that I was wearing her knickers like a pocket square. She smiled cheekily in my direction and bit her bottom lip. 

Oh don't do that, Ava. You're killing me.

She leaned against the bar with her back to it. She very gently let her dress fall, so the slit exposed her entire leg. I had to look at Niall. He furrowed his brow and looked over towards the bar. Then he grinned like an idiot and wagged his eyebrows at me. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our 15 minute break. Thank you so much for your energy, we really appreciate it. We'll be back shortly," Niall said and we started to unplug our instruments. 

I caught Ava's gaze and she started walking towards the toilets. She turned and made sure I saw her and then she smiled naughtily. 

Okay, so this was happening. 

I put my guitar down and scooted off stage and very quickly made my way through the crowd. I passed Cat, who smirked at me and made it her mission to keep Vitali busy. She had a tray full of drinks and walked over to the VIP booth and started entertaining them.