𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

I can't stop listening to Melanie Martinez.

Another wonderful day in Mondstadt...

The sun shining brightly in the east, its beaming rays of light blessing the Queen and her radiant skin... what a gift it was to not burn to ash in an instant.

She had decided to pick out a few new outfits at the local boutiques in the City of Freedom, which had... quite the surprising selection of outfits.

Diane helped her choose a few... and she ultimately settled with about- 5 new outfits in the color scheme of Nocturna.

Speaking of Diane... She was currently resting herself under the hem lining the bust of Y/n's new dress, seeming to relax comfortably. So Y/n just decided to leave her be for the time being.

Her new outfit consisted of a wine red dress with frills and white lace lining the hems, a dark red bow at the center of her chest with a red jewel sewn in the middle. On her feet were black Mary Jane shoes.

 On her feet were black Mary Jane shoes

Y/n sighed, feeling the wind run through her long hair, "This is nice... especially with this beautiful outfit." she smiled to herself.

The Queen suddenly felt her stomach growl... it was past lunchtime at this point, and she didn't even have breakfast yet. 

But luckily, she thought ahead of time!

The red-eyed girl grabbed the whickered basket at her side, opening its lid... revealing an assortment of food she had prepared for her and Diane before they left for the forests this morning.

Small tea sandwiches, cookies, some macarons, and of course... Fresh Strawberries.

"This'll probably keep me satiated for now." she spoke to no one but herself.