𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

Fun Fact: I used to have a phase where I was obsessed with vampires (Not Twilight) just in general

Was this idea inspired by it? Maybe.

A sudden gasp came from the woman as she jolted up in her bed, her body hurt in all sorts of places. Her head was pounding and so was her chest. Her own hands grasped her face as she tried to calm down.

What the hell was that...?!

The sharp breath for air echoed through the lavishly decorated room, she felt stiff as a board... as if she had moved in a very long time. Her bones cracked as she stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles. "Ow..." she winced.

Man... I feel like an old person...

Her eyes gazed around as she adjusted herself, the room covered in flowers and gifts of all sorts. The flowers were deep red, like blood, others were dark like a raven's feathers, and others were a pure white like snow. Some petals scattered along the floor around the bed she was currently sat in.

Roses and Lilies... my favorite.

She then snapped out of her thoughts, "Wait-! Where the fuck am I?!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening as she threw off the covers and planted her feet on the floor. 

"Buttercup! Buttercup, where are you-?!" she exclaimed, looking around the room.

The girl stops in her tracks as she suddenly caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror... which confused her. She stepped closer to the mirror and placed her hands all around her new features, 

"Oh... my god! That's- me?!"

This was the face of the Tyrant Queen, Y/n could not fathom this

This was the face of the Tyrant Queen, Y/n could not fathom this... how did this happen?

Though... the more she kept looking in the mirror, the more calm she grew. "Actually... I look- pretty fucking hot..." she muttered with a smirk.