A few minutes later, Sam calls out to Dean and I. My brothers and I looked over at him, "What is it?" Dean asks him.

Sam pointed up to the trees. Dean and I looked up to see scratch markings high up on them. My eyes widened a bit, "Oh geez.." I murmured. The marks made a circle on the trees around us.

"You know, I was thinking that those claw prints are clear and distinct." Sam whispers to us, "They are almost too easy to follow."

A couple seconds later, we heard a growl-like noise from behind us. Everyone immediately turned around in the direction that it came from.

Hayley then looks up and screams. A confused look rushed over me, as a body fell down right in front of us. I looked over to see that it was Roi, "So that's where that son of a bitch went. I didn't even notice that he was gone." I murmured to myself.

Sam ran over to her, while Dean went to check the body, "His neck is broken."

It then went silent between us, when we started to hear scratching noises. Dean's eyes widened, "Run, run! Go!" He yells, we instantly took off running.

We ran blindly through the woods. We had no idea where we were going.

I was running alongside Sam and Hayley's brother, Ben.

Dean was running with Hayley.

While running, Hayley's brother tripped. I turned around and pulled him up to his feet, "It's okay, I've got you. Now come on." I exclaimed, as we ran through the woods.

We ran for another minute, before we heard a girl scream. We immediately stopped running, and stood where we were. A panicked look was on our face, "Hayley!" Ben called out.

Sam then bent down and picked something up. I furrowed my eyes, as the panicked look on him grew, "Dean!"

My heart began to race, my eyes shifted over to Sam, "What? What about Dean?" Sam looks over at me, and shows me a piece of cloth. It was from Dean's clothes.

I began to feel myself go into a panic attack. I began to pant, as I looked around the area, "Dean!!!"

There was no response.

I felt tears form into my eyes, as I quickly looked over at Sam. I tried to keep myself calm, but it was hard. I began to shake as tears filled my eyes. I let out a shaky breath, "We have to find him now."

He nodded, "I know, Em."

Ben furrowed my brows, he squinted his eyes at me, "Are you okay, Emma?"

I looked over at him. I felt a tear fall from my eyes, "I'm fine." I said, shakiness in my voice.

Sam looks over at me. A worried look came over him, as he took steps over to me. He put his hands on the sides of my face, "Emma, calm down. Take deep breaths, okay? Deep breaths, alright?"

I nodded, as I began to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

A few seconds later, I got my breathing under control. Sam removed his hands from the sides of my face, "Are you okay now?"

I sniffled, I held my arm in front of me to show him that I was still shaky. I forced a nervous smile onto my face, "I'm a little shaky, but I'll manage."

Sam nodded. He then looks to Ben, and motioned us to follow him through the woods. The three of us walked around the area looking for Dean and Hayley.

Ben looks at Sam and I, "So, if that thing keeps its victims alive, then why did it kill Roi?"

Sam shrugs, "Honestly, I don't know. Maybe Roi pissed it off or something."

Ben nodded to what he said. He then took a few more steps before he found something. He furrowed his brows, as he bent over and picked up an M&M. I walked closer to him, gently taking the piece of candy from him, "That's Dean's." I smiled lightly.