Prologue: Training Complete and Remnant

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To Quote from Boba Fett: "I am just a simple man making his way into the Galaxy. Like my father before me"

A man in his 20s having black hair and a muscular body was looking at a blonde haired man and his final training. He knew today is the day he will be heading back to his world. The man who was Issei Hyoudou, while the man who was returning was Jaune Arc or just Jaune. 

"Alright that's enough with the training!" Issei commanded with a clap as Jaune took a breather and spoke, "Well, I'll be damned...seems like even I am done..."

"I agree....you have done quite well for someone that was deemed the 'weakest' student in Beacon...but this would be the last time I would be training you, Jaune.." Jaune was surprised by what his mentor had stated, he couldn't believe he would be hearing this one day, it has been years since Issei has been training the boy. 

Issei Hyoudou, was called the Supernatural Bounty Hunter, the Bounty Hunter that had the Success Rate of 100%, powerful enough to slay Gods. The Supernatural Beings dread, if the man in front of them were to be on his bounty. He would rip them to shreds and make sure he gets the Bounty he was asked to perform. Many both on the Khaos Brigade world, and on the Factions fear him. 

This monster was Jaune's mentor, someone that the boy would take years of training in order to beat. He had gained the Issei's ability, making him extremely strong. It gave him enhanced five senses, insane physical abilities and some other things, coupled with what I have. It also allows me to use legendary weapons without any consequence. He has removed limitations of being a human being, so he needed to work as hard to get this strong. He is still a mortal man, unlike Issei who is immortal. 

"I see...so it is time to return.." Issei nodded as he walked towards him and kept his hand on his shoulder, "Indeed, you are ready to face all those trials in your world...but remember, whatever you do, don't let anyone or anything interfere in your goals..."

Issei's serious words made Jaune nod, as he knew what this meant, he knew why Issei would say that and he will follow his goals to the very end. 

"Your own path is yours to follow, and judging from what you told me in your world, there will be many that will stand in your way. They are obstacles that you need to overcome, nothing more, nothing less. Eliminate anyone that stands in your way and fulfill the goal you desire...from what you want, you no longer desire to be a Huntsman, right?" Issei continued to which Jaune nodded in response. 

"Indeed, all I see them as false heroes and frauds that ruin the motion of what Heroes stand for. I will charter my own path and destroy those that stand in my way..." Issei grinned in Jaune's response as he spoke, 

"Excellent my young student, I wish you good luck for this journey...your portal is where you'd been...it has been reactivated, so I'd think you should make haste, young man..." Jaune nodded as he headed inside to get his stuff, he had already packed most of his stuff, so it would only take him a few moments to do so. 

He eventually came down with his suitcases, as he reached where Issei was present, he was near his courtyard, where he usually trains with him on a daily basis. The Portal was right behind him, since he teleported to Issei's house all of a sudden, where he was noticed by him and another person.