MAHASWANA

They finally reach their destination, Mahaswana.

Devangi peeped out to look as the palanquin stopped.

Mahaswana, the most prestigious Kingdom at the time. The beauty of the Kingdom was indescribable. It was all impeccable, just perfect.

The place which was now her home was more like Heaven on Earth.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she saw a hand offered towards her.

She looked at the owner of the hand to find 'Yuvraj now her Husband' Shivaditya's on her.

He was looking at her with his eyes and hand carrying his proposal.

She first glanced at him than his hand and finally hesitantly kept her hand on his.

He held her hand firmly and helped her to come out but with that heavy attire Devangi imbalanced.

However before anything happened Shivaditya held her by waist and helped her to stand properly.

Still she was a little bit embarrassed. It was her first appearance here and this all...

Soon both the men along with their wife were standing at the entrance while Maharani was standing infront of them holding Aarti ki Thal.

She was about to perform Aarti of Charanjit and Hiranya first when someone said.

"महारानी नियमानुसार देखा जाए तो प्रथम आपको युवराज की आरती करनी चाहिए वे ज्येष्ठ है और युवराज भी"

Nandita said and Maharani glared.

Nandita is the second wife of Charanjit who was standing in between His First wife, Mudita and third wife, Chitra.

Left without any option Maharani welcomed them with zero interest.

Soon the Brides were given Kalash filled with rice which they both slowly kicked and stepped inside.

People there were surprised to see there Yuvraj's wife as they only knew that their Rajkumar Charanjit was getting married for the fourth time though the new couple Shivaditya and Devangi too knew that much only But eventually it was God's plan that they came together.

Their story was written in the destiny, they were written to be together in the destiny.

The Dasi took Devangi to Shivaditya's room as per Maharani's order and a furious Charanjit left leaving Hiranya at her state.

Shivaditya along with the Senapati left to get the report of the Kingdom during his absence.

Hiranya felt a hand on her shoulder and as she turned she saw Maharani looking at her with a sense of warmth and coziness.

She passed an assuring look to Hiranya and ordered in a stern voice.

"चित्रा जाओ हमारी नववधू को उसके कक्ष ले जाओ"
Chitra jao hamari navvadhu ko uske kaksh le jao.

Maharani said to Chitra, If you think Chitra might be a Dasi then no Chitra is her daughter-in-law and Charanjit's third wife.

But Chitra was more like a Dasi to both Mother and Son because She belonged to a very small Kingdom that was nothing infront of Mahaswana and for Charanjit it was even an insult to call her his wife.

She was just a puppet in their hands.

Chitra did as directed by Maharani. They were passing by the corridor when Hiranya saw Devangi with the Dasi sent by Maharani.