CLOSENESS

I cleaned my hands and headed towards the Sabha mandap after taking the pot from Piyali's hands.

When I entered I felt everyone's piercing gaze at me that made me quite uncomfortable.

I handed over the Pot of haldi to Maharani which she more like grabbed from my hands.

"Rajkumari sabhi Samrajyon ki Sarvashresth Rajkumari ke liye itni jaldi Haldi laane ke liye dhanyavad" she said in a mocking tone.

I didn't mind her words because she is no one for me and atleast she thanked me. I always the positive side you know.

"Kinhe ye karya dediya tumne putri Hiranya. Jinhe Rajkanyaon ki prakar rehna nahi aata, unki prakar upasthit (Ready) hona nahi aata. Ve Raj parivar ke niyamon (rules) ka palan kaise karenge" One of my Buashree actually part time snake commented looking at me in an overcritical way.

"Shama kijiyega Buashree kintu Mahapurush kehkar gaye hain ki ek Rajkanya ki upasthiti uske vyaktitva se banti hai na ki uske Vesh (Guise) se kyunki ek vastavik Rajkanya chahe Rajsi bhesh mein ho ya keval ek suti ke vastra mein vo Rajkanya hi rehti hai. Apko awashya hi gyaat hoga ki vastav mein ek
Rani banane ke liye Saundarya hi nahi Simaye bhi honi chahiye." I spoke with a tolerant smile.

The entire hall became silent but soon my youngest Buashree in rescue handled the situation and the ceremony started.

As usual I was standing in the corner like a show piece and I very well knew that they always used to invite me purposely in the family functions and gatherings just to make me realise that I was the neglected part of the family actually not even a part of the family.

But like everything I was used to this also from childhood. Jiji always did these things to humiliate me by paying there disregard towards me and let down me infront of the family. I never understood why she always saw me as her enemy while I always considered her as my elder sister. Though I knew that our mother's relations were not good but that doesn't mean our relationship should also work like that.

When I was a child Matashree always told me that she was my elder sister however from another mother but she was my elder sister and Bhrata Himaksh was my elder brother and it was my duty to respect and care for them as I do for Bhratashree.

Since childhood only I considered my Matashree's words as the principals of my life. She was an ideal for me. All the time trying to work on myself myself according to my Matashree's words I always respected her, loved her, cared for her and tried my best to make our relationship as like other sisters had beautiful and kind but me and my efforts were always left overlooked and in return she without any fail always degraded me infront of everyone especially infront of Maharaj who was once my Pitashree but then also I never received any love or care from his side like my other siblings but now it doesn't matter anymore for me because now he holds no importance in my life as he had when I was a child I everytime yearned for his love and he paid no attention towards me that now made me not-so-interested person in relationships.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard Piyali's voice.

"Rajkumari chaliye mehendi lagva lijiye sabne lagva li hai" she spoke.

I stood up and went there as I sat on the place for mehendi, "Shama kijiyega Rajkumari Kintu mehendi toh samapt ho gayi hai aur nayi mehendi banane mehendi kuch samay lagega" the women said with the most innocent look and I noticed everyone's evilish smirks.

"Arey voh toh shagun ki mehendi aur kehte hai ki kunwari kanyaon ke liye ye shubh hota hai, unhe uttam var (groom) milte hai parantu meri priya behen ko hi nahi lagi payi" she said with a sarcastic smile, hugging me from left side.

"Koi baat nahi Jiji mehendi lagane ke liye hum swayam bana lenge aur shagun ki baat rahi toh" I took a pause and hugged her back with returning her that sarcastic smile.

"Toh hume kisi shagun ki mehendi ki aawashyakta nahi hai uttam var ke liye. Hum swayam uttam hai aur pratyek vyakti swayam ke sadrish (like) vyakti khoj hi lete hai ab aapko hi dekhiye" I completed and she immediately pulled out the hug and stood up but I was still sitting.

"Ha putri tumhe chintit mat ho tumhari priya behen ko awashya hi uttam var milega yatha (as) voh rajkumaron ko mohit karne mein Ati nipun (quite good) hai." She said with a disgusting look.

I said with stern face and loud enough for everyone to hear it clearly voice "Ji yadi esa hota toh yaha mandap par aapki putri nahi hum bethe hote" , with that I left the hall.

Time Skip-----------------------------------------

It was night time and I was sitting on the swing inside the chamber gazing at the beautiful night sky filled with stars and feeling the soothing moonlight.

While gazing at the moon I was again and again remembering about him no matter how much I tried to pull him out of my thoughts.

Suddenly I stood up from the swing and started painting, it was one of hobbies from childhood that was inherited from my Matashree.

I didn't knew what I was trying to do I was just painting my thoughts on the canvas.

After an hour I finally finished the painting and found two beautiful eyes painted on the canvas.

He was Yuvraj Shivaditya.

I thought looking at my hand where the tint of haldi was glowing on my skin as even when I cleaned my hand the colour was already spread throughout.

Don't know why but whenever I see him he seems very familiar to me but as I remember we haven't met before right.

But whatever it is I have to stay away from him this all events are not good for me.

This closeness is not good for me.

I was deep drown in my thoughts when a dasi came and said "Rajkumari aapko Maharaj ne bulaya hai."

Maharaj invited me but this late ?

---------------------------------------------------------

Do tell me how was the update ?

Should I continue this story ?

What do you think guys Maharaj ne Kyun bulaya hoga?
By the way I feel sad for Devangi (Poor baby) 🥺

And Yes, don't hesitate to ask if you have any queries related to the chapters.

Bohot zyada hi shudh hindi toh nahi ho gayi na because I write it like that so that readers can feel the connect of the story with ancient time.

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT

~Thanks for Reading