Chapter No # 10

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all? I’m back with another Chapter of Dekha Ek Khwaab Continuations.
Do Read, Vote & Comment.
Thank You.

********

Chapter No # 10

In Mumbai Outskirts
In Jaigarh’s Group of Companies 
In Management Department
In Penthouse
In Uday’s Room
It has been more than hours since Manyata has fainted and even now Drip is also finished. Manyata is sleeping deeply after Dr. Uncle injected an Injection and now She is sleeping since long like She is making up for all the lost Time. While sleeping she looks so serene, so beautiful and so innocent like an angel. As She was sleeping since long unaware what havoc she had created in the minds of Devgarh and Jaigarh family especially Uday. Till now Uday has received many phone calls from His Chotii, Devgarh Family and even from Karan as Karan was fully aware that Manyata is Life of his Bhai, his only Happiness and only person who can efficiently pull out Uday from Yuvraaj UdayVeer Singh without doing anything, all asked how Manyata’s health and did she opened her eyes but answers came as a Negative making everyone restless.

It has been a long time since that incident and right now it was near to Night and Dr. Uncle has twice checked her vitals which now slowly slowly are normalizing that only brings comfort to restless Soul akka Uday. Since Manyata has fainted from then, Uday wasn’t good. He cried buckets, he got broken, he screamed at Manyata shaking her, he threatened her in the name of her love towards him and so on but it has no effect on Manyata as if She was so far away from the Reality. Few days ago when Manyata had eaten Poisonous apple given by Jay, so at that Time Uday reacted like a broken Lover and having Panic anxiety attack was left and now seeing His Princess, He did got anxiety panic attack but thanks to Dr. Uncle nearby his side, his attack wasn’t serious and Manyata’s vitals are now normalizing than before helped him alot.

And now Manyata is still in His Penthouse sleeping and Devgarh & Jaigarh family didn’t mind as they all know Manyata is safe with him and they both needed each other and no one else. From the time Manyata has fainted, Uday hasn’t taken a morsel of food or gulped water despite Dr. Uncle asked him alot, requested him alot but even Dr. Uncle’s words had no effect on him. It was only Manyata in the entire universe who has privilege or has the sole right to make Uday go against his wishes but right now even that person is silent.

While waiting for His Princess to open her eyes to either talk him, shout at him or slap him, kick him, punch him or whatever she wanted to do with him but Manyata hasn’t opened her eyes and from that time Uday has cursed himself a lot, scolded himself or self-talk with him and by now he was so emotionally & mentally drained that when he closed his eyes to sleep he himself didn’t knew.

*

*

*

*

*

*

TICK TOCK

Wall clock of Uday’s Room shows now it was 3 AM of a very early morning and it was as if Pleas were finally answered that Manyata started to move her hands and her movements woke Uday up since he was a light sleeper. Uday seeing his Princess moving her hands with Her Eyes closed made Uday happy as She was slowly slowly coming back to her. He wanted to scold her and punish her after seeing her eyes open that for making him go through Hell in past Hours. But he couldn’t say anything as She opened her eyes.

As Manyata opened her eyes and for a change seeing a different Room She felt disoriented but then she remembered what She had done, what She was going to do in her insecurity and next She was slapped by none other than Her Uday. Then raising her eyes at Uday she gulped down saliva seeing Reddish eyes of Uday with exhaustion evident on his face as if he had ran a Marathon or indulged himself in a Fight. Seeing a pale, weak face with Reddish eyes, she gulped down and whispered.