Chapter No # 3

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?

Do Read, Vote & Comment
Thank You

******

Chapter No # 3

In Devgarh Palace, Rajasthan
In Jay's Room
Rajkumari Jaynandini is a Younger Princess of Successful Devgarh Royal Estate. She always thought She is some Years younger than Her Elder Sister which made Her SECOND to everything. Even Her Mother's share Love was Second to Her. Her Father never had a Time for Her except Few casual Meetings which He shared with Her as He was mostly on Business trip flourishing His Business and out with Riyasat work. She had seen Her Mother either Drowning in Depression or Mourning on losing on Her "Rani Bitiya" So She never received Parent's Love towards Her like Her Classmates in Her School, College & University. She had always seen & heard Her Classmates sharing their Happy Routine with Their Family which made Jay jealous & Upset as She never felt that Love from Her Parents or from Her Family. Later She was sending to a Boarding School which made Her think that Her Parents didn't loved Her even a bit that's why they send Her to Boarding and little bit HOPE in Her also got Broke.

Sending Jaynandini to a Boarding School was the Biggest mistake Briraj had done in His Life as there only Jaynandini started becoming JAY, The start of becoming Arrogant, Evil Jay.

Years later She grew and became the Junior of Uday who was doing His Masters and She was doing Her High Secondary meaning studying 12th Grade Standard. Often seeing Uday here & there, Her Crush on Uday started becoming Strengthening. Whenever She saw Uday going out with other Girls, Kissing them & making out with them. Her Heart became heavy and it again broke. Then She started avoiding him but all in vain as how many times She tried to ignore or avoid She felt She started coming more close to Him. Neither She could Hate him nor could able to Love Him anymore. Neither She could go close to him nor could be able to go far away from Him.

And then one Fine Day, She saw a BAD SIDE of Uday, which made Her to puke seeing the Dominance side of Him. For many times She tried to run away from Her Feelings but couldn't able to. And then She started to become which She NEVER was meaning She started to go far away from Him but yet at that Time She couldn't stop herself from passing Sarcastic comment on Him reminding the RELATIONSHIP which happened 16 Years ago and in return She would always find Him to be Chuckling on it and took that RELATIONSHIP in His Advantage. Well He was one of a Evil person that Jay had never came across. And like this Game started between Jay & Uday and both of them never back out from passing Comments on each other.

Days went like a Blink, Uday came to Mumbai and started continuing His Business which He operated from Foreign. He became Hell busy becoming Successful Businessman and Successful & Powerful Prince of Jaigarh. Due to his Clever, Sharp, Smart, Shrewdness, Cunning & Intelligence He is standing here filling His Life with Success wherever He goes. His Name became a BRAND in a short span of a Time. Whatever He does, what He eats, what He likes or dislikes, what He wears, which type of Brand He uses and so on, Media wants to know everything.

While Jay also came back after Graduating and She was nowhere Jaynandini the Younger sister of Manyata but JAY a spoilt brat Princess. She became Arrogant, Status & Class conscious, Shopping Freak and so on. She Dated many Boys back in Foreign but no other Guy has made their Space in Her Heart as Uday did unknowingly. After coming back to India, what She does was Hanging out with Her Best Friends K & L, Shopping with them or rather going to Uday's Restrobar to make Him noticed Her more often as well as to continue the Game of Passing the Comments on each other which was left behind when Uday came back to India.

And now after the sudden entry of Manyata has made Jay more Insecure as whatever Attention She was receiving was also getting diverted. Uday who used to Her Taunting Friend no more Taunts Her anymore. Whatever Time Uday has He spend on Manyata infront of Her ignoring Her. Ignoring the Fact, that how He used Her for His Benefits, He made Her to leave Jagat after once again making Her feel for Him. She actually became happy as She thought now might Uday is Marrying bit then Time will come when He is going to accept as His Wife fully only some Time was needed. She thought Her wait is finally paying off but She was wrong, so wrong. Leaving Her behind at the mid of so many Guests, dressed in a Designer Lengha for Engagement, He left Her and went in search of Manyata. That Moment Jay cried from the Heart for being always SECOND and complaint herself that what is Her fault for being born as a Second Person. That Moment Her hatred for Manyata increased manifolds. And since then She became more Evil so that She could throw Her out of Palace and once again She would have all Relations in Her Life as how they were.